Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 20th, 2017

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....[share who & why]

386
User Profile: MrFedorov
MrFedorov March 21st, 2017

My husband and daughter <3

User Profile: diplomaticFig896
diplomaticFig896 March 21st, 2017

I feel close to myself.I have started doing many things i have always wanted to do but couldn't.Its like a new me for others but it's like the me that lived inside and never came out,if you know what I mean😬

User Profile: Losthope98
Losthope98 March 21st, 2017

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is no one.... I have friend and family that I love, but right now I have built a wall around me...

User Profile: Intheory
Intheory March 21st, 2017

My little girl. Everyone else abandons me. It would be nice to be taken care of like I take care of her for once.

User Profile: destinylaurice
destinylaurice March 21st, 2017

My best friend of 12 years. We have been through so much and she is the only one who truly knows the toxic environment I grew up in.

User Profile: blindHeart12
blindHeart12 March 21st, 2017

I feel close to my friend and hubby.. As always he is available though far. Listen me.. Tolerate me. Accept me the way i am.

User Profile: starchildd
starchildd March 21st, 2017

no one yay

User Profile: Kdshah
Kdshah March 21st, 2017

The earth.. plants, animals, insects..., humans.

March 21st, 2017

My husband has been amazing through my struggle but I still can't talk to him about what goes through my head. Wishing I felt closest to my self....

User Profile: discreetOwl14
discreetOwl14 March 21st, 2017

The person I feel closest too is my bestimate friend. He is always there for me and knows my deepest secrets. I really enjoy talking to him.