Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 20th, 2017

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....[share who & why]

386
User Profile: Kookaburra
Kookaburra March 21st, 2017

My husband.

User Profile: dynamicBeechwood1728
dynamicBeechwood1728 March 21st, 2017

I don't know, I'm not sure.

User Profile: yzzil
yzzil March 21st, 2017

No one …

User Profile: calmingBeauty75
calmingBeauty75 March 21st, 2017

My gf

User Profile: braveTouch10
braveTouch10 March 21st, 2017

My best friend..

He is always there for me ..Helping me ..

User Profile: Srinjib
Srinjib March 21st, 2017

The person I feel closest to in life right now is

Besides me. My Mum and My Elder Brother.

Love you Mum and Brother. heart

User Profile: arose17
arose17 March 21st, 2017

this boy who I have really connected with at the moment...

User Profile: JessSnow
JessSnow March 21st, 2017

The person I feel closest to is either my husband or my therapist. Not in a weird way with my therapist, it's just she understands. Not many people do. I'm hoping I will find more people by coming here.

Jess x

2 replies
User Profile: sweetvanilla1
sweetvanilla1 April 1st, 2017

@JessSnow it's great that you have found help and a kind listening ear that can emphasize:) Lucky :)

1 reply
User Profile: JessSnow
JessSnow April 2nd, 2017

@sweetvanilla1 Yeah, I was extremely lucky to like the first therapist I saw! Also really happy to say that I was right in thinking I would find people who understand me here. I've found some people I will never ever forget!

Jess x

load more
load more
User Profile: Alex277
Alex277 March 21st, 2017

My mother❤ I love her so much!

User Profile: BalouTheBear
BalouTheBear March 21st, 2017

A friend of mine, he offers me help every time I need it even if I am not able to ask properly for it