Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 20th, 2017

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....[share who & why]

386
User Profile: grunged
grunged March 21st, 2017

my best friend anthony.

i love him, hes always there for me.

User Profile: L155y
L155y March 21st, 2017

My best friend because she is like my sister and I can tell her anything knowing that she will never repeat it. This is also because about 5 years ago my dad and her mum dated for a while bringing us even closer.

March 21st, 2017

My sister, she practically raised me.

User Profile: ambitiousYard5489
ambitiousYard5489 March 21st, 2017

Right now I feel connected to the universe. I'm currently staring at the beauty of the stars and night sky laugh

User Profile: Maddz4Christ
Maddz4Christ March 21st, 2017

My boyfriend. He really has become my rock through my constant struggle. Even when I can't see it, he is patient with me and loves anyway.

2 replies
User Profile: sweetvanilla1
sweetvanilla1 April 4th, 2017

@Maddz4Christ you're so lucky to be in a relationship with a person that's so supportive :)

1 reply
User Profile: Maddz4Christ
Maddz4Christ April 4th, 2017

@sweetvanilla1

I count my blessings every day and he is ever other one.

load more
load more
User Profile: fearlessOak3002
fearlessOak3002 March 21st, 2017

My sister.

User Profile: crimsonVillage2277
crimsonVillage2277 March 21st, 2017

I was recently offered to live over seas in a very foreign country and I began thinking about it seriously. To go to another country with new sites and cultures seemed exciting but then I thought of the US. Sure, we're going through some changes and it's not perfect but for both the good and the bad moments, I came to a decision that it's actually my only true friend. Always staying with me no matter what I do, always taking care of me when I'm sick, alone, and poor. To abandon a friend who has done so much for me would lead me with so much regret until my miserable end. I won't leave anyone that has cared about me, never judged me;giving me plenty of options to save myself. I've made my decision and I will stay with my best friend.

March 22nd, 2017

Nobody. I don't currently trust those I love and I no longer feel close to my best friend or my family... I used to tell my best friend everything and now I feel I cannot. So I guess im not close to anyone.

1 reply
User Profile: leiselerin
leiselerin March 22nd, 2017

@UnicornCat2662 same

load more
User Profile: Themafiafrogatmydoor
Themafiafrogatmydoor March 22nd, 2017

That guy. *Points at homeless dude*

User Profile: philosophicalShip9444
philosophicalShip9444 March 22nd, 2017

I have a couple of close friends who are always here for me. I also love my daughter very much.