Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 20th, 2017

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....[share who & why]

386
User Profile: youknowme1
youknowme1 March 22nd, 2017

my person is my boyfriend, i may not be physically close to him due to long distance but he is my bestfriend. he has seen me at my worst and at my best, i am so thankful to have him in my life.

User Profile: BubbleTeaAndNetflix000
BubbleTeaAndNetflix000 March 22nd, 2017

Three people: My friend.

We have been best friends for 6 years and I just recently found out she's asexual (like me!) I had no idea and I was so surprised.

Myself.

I mean, I'm stuck with it for the rest of my life. . .

And God

Who is truely the light of my life and I don't think I would be where I am without Him.

March 22nd, 2017

I feel closest to no one at the moment. I'm too scared to tell anyone I know anything and I'm not sure how to get the help I need so I don't really rely on the people in my life right now.

User Profile: FantasyChapters
FantasyChapters March 22nd, 2017

The person I feel closest to at the moment is my little sister. I'm moving out the house soon and she is really looking down to that moment. Since I probably won't go far away, she is most definitely going to live with me a few days a week, because the situation at home is not good for her. (And also not for me, hence why I'm moving out.)

User Profile: understandingBeechwood1287
understandingBeechwood1287 March 22nd, 2017

Honestly I have nobody I am close too, as I lost the one person I was close. So I have no one now. With is the lonelyness feeling, nobody I can talk too.

User Profile: FinalFantasy64
FinalFantasy64 March 22nd, 2017

No one

User Profile: FinalFantasy64
FinalFantasy64 March 22nd, 2017

No one

User Profile: MsSAS99
MsSAS99 March 22nd, 2017

My friend Raúl, but i think i am going to lose him

3 replies
March 22nd, 2017

@MsSAS99 why would you think that?

2 replies
User Profile: MsSAS99
MsSAS99 March 22nd, 2017

@UnicornCat2662 Because he wants to meet me, but i can't. I'm afraid.. I'm just.. 😭😭

1 reply
March 22nd, 2017

@MsSAS99 Take charge. If he is your friend he won't care. It will be alright

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Constantshoulder
Constantshoulder March 22nd, 2017

Definitely my best friend

User Profile: kirstorbin
kirstorbin March 22nd, 2017

My boyfriend and son.

Boyfriend is my best friend. We've been together in person for over a year, now. Every day since the first has been new and exciting and just as wonderful as it had in the beginning :)

2 replies
User Profile: sweetvanilla1
sweetvanilla1 March 29th, 2017

@kirstorbin it's great to have people around you that you care for and feel the same about yourself:)

User Profile: crimsonVillage2277
crimsonVillage2277 September 30th, 2017

@kirstorbin I want to say the same about my GF and her daughter.

load more