Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 20th, 2017

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....[share who & why]

386
User Profile: MovingOnAndUp
MovingOnAndUp March 22nd, 2017

God is who I'm close with...

User Profile: offthebeat
offthebeat March 22nd, 2017

Myself. But if I did have to pick another person, it'd be my husband. Despite his faults, he has been a loving and supportive partner through dealing with my mental illness while we also deal with his own.

User Profile: shyFriend219
shyFriend219 March 22nd, 2017

My best friend Ashlee.

User Profile: crimsonVillage2277
crimsonVillage2277 March 31st, 2017

Myself

User Profile: understandingBeechwood1287
understandingBeechwood1287 March 31st, 2017

I am closest to my daughter. But my seperated wife that hurt me so bad an still does. Was the closest. Which is why what she did hurt so bad an why i am having issues now deciding if i want her back.

User Profile: ElfinChylde
ElfinChylde April 4th, 2017

My 6 year old daughter. I call her my "Mini-Me". She's more than just a mirror image of me, she has my good and bad personality quirks/habits. Her imagination is out of this world and helps me remember who I was and who I want to be.

1 reply
User Profile: BrightRedFlower2322
BrightRedFlower2322 October 11th, 2017

@ElfinChylde

That's great that sounds like me and my daughter and me n my mum ha ha :) its fantastic

load more
User Profile: courageousThinker6817
courageousThinker6817 April 4th, 2017

God and Dad. Only family left. Only ones who loves me in this universe.

I have to say my daughter, she is really wise for her age, an with everything going on in our lives, she is the biggest blessing a dad could hope for. Sadly her mom really messed things up, an drove my daughter away. Will see if time actually heals or just makes the division farther apart. As for her an I she really was sent from heaven to me.

User Profile: bubblingHero97
bubblingHero97 April 6th, 2017

My ex/future boyfriend, we have a complicated relationship, we both love each other very much, first love, but we wanted to be friends until we can fully be together since we are long distance, however we still talk every single day for hours.

He always knows what I have in mind and knows me well that I know myself. Its amazing, its really rare to find someone like this in life. So I'll to say he's the cloest person I am currently with right now in my life

User Profile: understandingBeechwood1287
understandingBeechwood1287 April 14th, 2017

My 10 year old daughter she is what keeps me going through all this mess my life is. She is my focus a reminder why I drive myself when all I want to do is go to bed turn the lights off an no sound an hide from the world, my son 13year old,who keeps me on my toes an keeps me, going, even my new found feelings for my seperated wife, who is finally talking an me talking with out the hate anger an pain, ok some pain. But life continues with or without me.