Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 20th, 2017

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....[share who & why]

386
User Profile: Buffee
Buffee August 27th, 2018

My girlfriend

User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 August 29th, 2018

I think I posted on this thread before but I cant find my post. 😱

In case I didnt post on this thread ... the person I feel closest to now is my best friend CM. Shes my BFF from right here in Chicago and was basically handed down a death sentence of stage 4 cancer a month ago. I will keep praying for her to make sure that death sentence doesnt happen.

When she worked in a department across the hall from me, we used to eat out after work, and would go up to the Indian groceries and restaurants at Devon on the North Side on some weekends. 🙂

User Profile: ConfidentLemon2849
ConfidentLemon2849 February 7th, 2019

One of my friends from college. We understand each other so well that i feel i can talk to her about anything, she will understand or relate. We are like sisters

User Profile: Hawktrain
Hawktrain February 7th, 2019

No one

User Profile: Anonymous543
Anonymous543 February 7th, 2019

The person I feel closest to is my best friend. She is like I sister to me and she means the world to me. She lives in a different country though. She is the only person that I feel comfortable talking to about stuff and I just feel like I can trust her with everything. I talk to her every day. But it hurts because I know I cant see her yet. Hopefully soon though.

User Profile: Dipstick100
Dipstick100 February 7th, 2019

Trish. The true love I missed 20 years ago and we have found each other. You do get 2nd chances.

2 replies
User Profile: BurntSquare
BurntSquare February 7th, 2019

@Dipstick100 Oh wow! That sounds amazing! I'm very happy for you!

1 reply
User Profile: Dipstick100
Dipstick100 February 7th, 2019

@BurntSquare Thanks. Pretty amazing story. Souls do attract

load more
load more
User Profile: wingsbro137
wingsbro137 February 7th, 2019

My friend Lizzy. We go through a lot together and keep each other's spirits up.

User Profile: Pandaknots
Pandaknots February 7th, 2019

I'm feeling really close to my boyfriend, who is with me for 4.5 years now. I really don't know how to live my life without him

User Profile: ContentnessIGuess
ContentnessIGuess February 7th, 2019

Myself

and my mans💛

User Profile: BurntSquare
BurntSquare February 7th, 2019

I feel closest to my cousin. He lives on the other side of the world to me and we only see each other every 2 years or so, but man he is by far the greatest friend I've ever had and we talk to each other on weekends when we have time. He's the only person on the planet I share most of my interests with and spending time with him is just the best. I love him and miss him.

1 reply
User Profile: ambitiousBeing779
ambitiousBeing779 February 7th, 2019

@BurntSquare My new friend Amanda.

load more