Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 20th, 2017

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....[share who & why]

386
User Profile: Love024
Love024 March 20th, 2017

In real life, no one...😏

User Profile: miikandhoney
miikandhoney March 20th, 2017

My significant other because she is my best friend and has been for a long time.

March 20th, 2017

Mackenzie....My friend who lives 9hrs away from me sadly.

She always understands me without me saying a word.

She has always supported me, she cuddles me, she makes me laugh when I just want to cry.

I honestly don't know what I would do without her...Especially when my fiance & I broke up

User Profile: calmSnow44
calmSnow44 March 20th, 2017

The closest person in my life right now is probably my boyfriend because he's always there for me.

User Profile: NightDreamWhisperer92
NightDreamWhisperer92 March 20th, 2017

my tutor

User Profile: MysticalLookingGlass2
MysticalLookingGlass2 March 20th, 2017

Myself....because despite the other people i'm close to they are always changing. And so are their values, motives, and behaviors. I know that with myself i at least know all that and can trust myself no matter what.

User Profile: Leonie1109
Leonie1109 March 20th, 2017
My therapist, because I don't want to bother my friends with my problems.
User Profile: understandingBeechwood1287
understandingBeechwood1287 March 20th, 2017

I have nobody, an the future looks bleak!

User Profile: Mindfull2017
Mindfull2017 March 20th, 2017

I'm not a mommas boy and I find it funny that at my age my mom is who I'm closest to.

User Profile: TransAm85
TransAm85 March 20th, 2017

The person I am the closest with, who knows me inside and out, and I know him the same is my husband. We have A LOT of differences, but he is the only person I can depend on for everything and anything.