Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 20th, 2017

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....[share who & why]

386
User Profile: WinterWarror
WinterWarror February 7th, 2019

Currently I guess its my brother.

User Profile: Heavenorhell31
Heavenorhell31 February 7th, 2019

The person that I feel the closest with le my mom, she's the best, sometimes she doesn't understand how I'm feeling but that's fine because I know that she loves me so much that she could do anything for me. She means the world to me and I could never live without her.

User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 February 7th, 2019

There are many people I feel close to now, but I will state 3 on this post:

1. My dearly departed Aunt Joan, She's in Heaven with God now but I know she is also watching over me as well angel

2. My Dad. Aunt Joan was his youngest of two sister siblings and we're getting through our grief together

3. SJ, my workplace brother and friend who went to another job last month. I miss working with him, but we're still keeping in contact and he's been very supoportive of me throughout this time and also when my best friend CM was diagnosed with and then passed away from pancreatic cancer 5 months ago.

User Profile: MeanderingFool
MeanderingFool February 7th, 2019

My boyfriend; he is one of the most patient and loving people I have ever met.

User Profile: quietHickory7252
quietHickory7252 February 7th, 2019

The person I feel closest to is my best friend. She stays the night with me when I feel lonely and my husband is out, she listens to me and shares back. She unerstands my work envionment and a lot of my stressors. I love her <3

User Profile: TheNerdyKMT
TheNerdyKMT February 7th, 2019

I'm close to my best friend in the airforce...which is hard now because I love him, but he doesn't reciprocate the feelings. Im gay, he's straight.

User Profile: determinedSummer25
determinedSummer25 February 7th, 2019

I think my sister. We've been talking a lot more often

User Profile: poppycass
poppycass February 7th, 2019

My best friend/roommate Alex <3

User Profile: ConfusedIndeed
ConfusedIndeed February 7th, 2019

My dad at this point, his been more than helpful

User Profile: compassionateYard7526
compassionateYard7526 February 8th, 2019

I don't feel close to anyone right now in fact I feel like I am invisible. Each day I fade away even more. Soon there will be nothing left. Not like I had much going for me to begain with.

7 replies
User Profile: cyanOwl994
cyanOwl994 February 8th, 2019

@compassionateYard7526

I understand that. I have been feeling the same way.

User Profile: enthusiasticWalker249
enthusiasticWalker249 February 8th, 2019

@compassionateYard7526 I'm sorry to read. Do you take contact and reach out to your friends and family when you need help or need to feel "seen"?

1 reply
User Profile: compassionateYard7526
compassionateYard7526 February 8th, 2019

@enthusiasticWalker249 Not really, my parents arn't really supported when it comes to mey problems. They are pretty self involved. My dad never listens when I talk about issues. He usally replies with "I don't know what you are talking about." And my mom will tell me she doesn't want to hear it or basically say it is my fault for putting myself in the situation. Sometimes she will give me weird quotes that are some how suppose to inspire me. Like if you believe you can you will if you don't you won't. Like achieving my dreams is solemley based on believing in myself, I wish. I love them but they are deffinitly not who I go to for advice. As far as friends go I don't really trust a lot of people so I mostly just keep things to myself.

load more
User Profile: ThePaula
ThePaula February 8th, 2019

@compassionateYard7526 I feel the same ... I don't know if I can do anything to make you feel better

User Profile: politePenguin2456
politePenguin2456 February 8th, 2019

@compassionateYard7526 i feel like this too sometimes.

User Profile: velveteenoir
velveteenoir February 8th, 2019

@compassionateYard7526 I

User Profile: MicahMell2003
MicahMell2003 February 8th, 2019

@compassionateYard7526

I know you feel invisible,

I know you feel scared,

But please just hold on,

I will always be there,

You touch your skin,

Make sure you're still solid,

You're not fading away,

of that I can promise.

load more