Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 20th, 2017

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....[share who & why]

386
User Profile: deafenxngsxlence
deafenxngsxlence February 8th, 2019

The person I feel closest to is my "sister", Ellie. She always makes me laugh, even when i feel down.

User Profile: sincereCurrent9337
sincereCurrent9337 February 8th, 2019

My ex boyfriend. We broke up last week and its been really tough getting used to life again without him. It really hurts that he lost feelings for me and we cant ever go back to what we shared. But we split amicably, and hell always be there for me. So even if I cant bring myself to talk to him out of self-preservation, because I have feelings for him, I still feel an odd sense of comfort from the intimacy/secrets/connection we shared.

It will all fade in time though. It has to, and I cant hold on to the past. But for now, thats who I feel closest to.

User Profile: DinaElwy
DinaElwy February 8th, 2019

myself

User Profile: Deeque
Deeque February 8th, 2019

No one....Feels like i am drifting in a tunnel with eerie dead silence with my thoughts being the only thing i hear. And they are not good thoughts. I don't think i have ever been close to anyone without keeping my guard up!

User Profile: MicahMell2003
MicahMell2003 February 8th, 2019

I feel close to the bands I listen to right now. They really get me, and people other than them really don't care about me. I know they don't even know my name, but they care for me more than anyone else in this world.

User Profile: MunaFae
MunaFae February 8th, 2019

My girlfriend. She let's me vent without trying to fix it unless I ask for help. She's a great back board. She never makes me feel stupid for the emotions I'm feeling and helps me push me out of my comfort zone safely.

User Profile: CentreMid
CentreMid February 8th, 2019

I've never really felt close to anyone. However I have started reconnecting with an old friend. I guess I can say she's the one I feel the least furthest away from.

User Profile: jazmine1986
jazmine1986 February 8th, 2019

mum

User Profile: intellectualEyes
intellectualEyes February 8th, 2019

The person I am close to is my friend but we're in different colleges now. It's hard for her to understand my situation so I have no one to talk to about my problems. Everyone's probably fed up with it now

3 replies
User Profile: DrTM
DrTM February 8th, 2019

@intellectualEyes

does this seems a big problem ?

3 replies
User Profile: intellectualEyes
intellectualEyes February 8th, 2019

@DrTM I don't think so. But I just want to cry in my sleep it's way easier like this

3 replies
User Profile: DrTM
DrTM February 9th, 2019

@intellectualEyes : do you think crying is the solution? To me crying gives you a running and horrible red nose with swollen eyes.

2 replies
User Profile: intellectualEyes
intellectualEyes February 9th, 2019

@DrTM

User Profile: intellectualEyes
intellectualEyes February 9th, 2019

@DrTM it helps feel better though

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: crimsonGrapefruit1323
crimsonGrapefruit1323 February 8th, 2019

My closest friends leave far away from me I understand @intellectualEyes

load more
User Profile: Sunshine919
Sunshine919 February 8th, 2019

The person I feel closest to right now is my best friend. She knows all my secrets, she knows that I struggle with my mental health, she's seen me at my lowest of lows and she is extremely supportive. My relationships with my fiance and my family are all a bit tumultuous right now but she is my rock.