Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 20th, 2017

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....[share who & why]

386
User Profile: DazzlingandDizzy
DazzlingandDizzy February 9th, 2019

My 5 year old daughter. Hands dow. No questions asked.

User Profile: tidyJar6514
tidyJar6514 February 9th, 2019

Myself

User Profile: pioneeringGrapefruit6760
pioneeringGrapefruit6760 February 9th, 2019

I feel like I let everyone around me down . Dont have anyone to share my problems with and it makes me feel so lonely

User Profile: calmPomegranate2721
calmPomegranate2721 February 9th, 2019

The person I feel closest to right now is a listener here I have become the best of friends with called Summer. I have been completely honest with her and just been myself talking about everything and not holding back. No one apart from her knows me so well.

User Profile: pathway123
pathway123 February 9th, 2019

Myself. Six weeks ago I moved to another country and rented a studio apartment. I think it was probably a bad decision. I have made just one friend who I see once per week. These last 6 weeks I've got to know myself better because I haven't had any distractions. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, as I'm suffering a lot of regret about my choices over the last 6 months. I hope things will improve. I handed in my notice anyway, I don't want to stay here.

User Profile: ShadlokVance
ShadlokVance February 9th, 2019

Me. smiley

User Profile: Seimye
Seimye February 9th, 2019

The person I feel closest is my colleague. He always try to help even if sometimes it's beyond him.
He will just listen and won't try to give me forced advises or cheering words.
I want to thnak you, BO, even if you can't read it. Thank you for my life

User Profile: AllAboutEmotions
AllAboutEmotions February 9th, 2019

One of my guy friends. I still can't tell him everything but he's the person I tell most stuff to. My trust issues have gotten worse since last year so that's a big deal to me. Unfortunately (at least I think unfortunately), I've started to have feelings for him and don't know what to do with them 😂

User Profile: crimsonGrapefruit1323
crimsonGrapefruit1323 February 13th, 2019

My boyfriend

User Profile: notcrazycatlady
notcrazycatlady February 13th, 2019

The person I feel closest to right now is myself I guess. I've been struggling a lot in keeping my relationship healthy and feel a little embarrassed to share that kind of stuff with my friends who are all very much in love and happy in their relationships. I feel sort of lost and like I have no one who really gets what I'm going through. I guess if I had to pick someone else it would be my two cats.