Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 20th, 2017

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....[share who & why]

386
User Profile: BraveFangirl
BraveFangirl March 9th, 2019

My youth pastor and his wife

all my friends and my ex's sister

User Profile: Icecream1910
Icecream1910 March 9th, 2019

My English teacher.

Im not really close with my family...heck they dont know Im going through depression.

My English teacher is the best. I tell her everything and she pulls me out whenever I feel so down.

heart

1 reply
User Profile: greyphantom
greyphantom March 9th, 2019

@Icecream1910

Me too. My English teacher never said something directly, but I always knew that he has a idea about what's going on with me and he always supported me. I lost him about a month ago due to his new job, but I still see him sometimes in other classes and his words still help me. It's nice to have someone who believes in you and I hope I have him as my tutor later.

load more
User Profile: unassumingOrange164
unassumingOrange164 March 9th, 2019

My friend Justice, she's been there through the laughs, cries, fun, and hardships. I thank God for her

User Profile: Insertwnombreaqui
Insertwnombreaqui March 9th, 2019

my cat(?

User Profile: fluffyturtle302
fluffyturtle302 March 9th, 2019

My friend Kraig. Weve talked about a lot together and helped each other. We have been gettings into downs lately but we seem to forget about them the next day and thats what love about having him as a friend

User Profile: aquaLime9687
aquaLime9687 March 9th, 2019

I feel closest to someone but I dont know what they think of me. And I feel like our relationship is very one sided

1 reply
User Profile: DClover41
DClover41 March 9th, 2019

@aquaLime9687

Have you tried to talk about it with that person?

It may be hard to step out of your comfort zone, but letting the other person know what you feel is showing respect towards the other person. You might also regret not telling the other person, cause something really pretty may come from telling them.

Getting close to someone does not reserve a spot for insecurity.

load more
User Profile: sabbymoo
sabbymoo March 9th, 2019

My sister. Not only is she my sister, but she's my best friend. I don't know what I'd do without her.

User Profile: Dynamicwinter60
Dynamicwinter60 March 9th, 2019

My dog 🐕

User Profile: jola
jola March 9th, 2019

my dear friend yogesh, whom i met here in 7cups...

User Profile: BravePanther99
BravePanther99 March 9th, 2019

Its got to be my mom. She is my number one supporter in life.

Always loving and putting me before herself.

I just wish I could help her more and be there for her like she has been here for me.