Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 20th, 2017

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....[share who & why]

386
User Profile: IISharperII
IISharperII March 9th, 2019

My fiance is my best friend. He helps me stay motivated.

User Profile: Flynnko543
Flynnko543 March 9th, 2019

My elder sister.

But she just got married last month. So I don't bother her much with my silly issues.

2 replies
User Profile: JolineJo
JolineJo March 10th, 2019

@Flynnko543 your problems and issues are never silly or stupid and because she's your sister she's gonna support and help you out even when she's married she's gonna find some time for you because trust me she loves you and dont want you to feel down so whenever you feel so text her or call her ! Or if she's not available you can text me if you want ! Have a nice day

1 reply
User Profile: Flynnko543
Flynnko543 March 10th, 2019

@JolineJo

Just you saying that means a lot to me. Thanks really.

I think she has dealt enough with my mess. It's only fair that I give her a break and be her rock for once. Also, I think only I can help myself at this point but most of the time I'm not motivated /interested enough for that.

load more
load more
User Profile: LongLiveJoy
LongLiveJoy March 9th, 2019

My dog Hunter the husky😍

User Profile: LongLiveJoy
LongLiveJoy March 9th, 2019

Hunter my husky😍😍🐶

1 reply
User Profile: Flynnko543
Flynnko543 March 10th, 2019

@LongLiveJoy I like his eyes. So bright. Like he'll jump out of the picture and give me a hug.

load more
User Profile: archerzvy
archerzvy March 9th, 2019

My best friend. They live on another continent, so we've never met irl, but we chat everyday and they're so amazing. They brighten my days, we're really open with each other, and we're always here for each other. And they're adorable when they get excited, it's like they have stars in their eyes. I can't wait to talk to them later today.

User Profile: crystalcleardawn76
crystalcleardawn76 March 9th, 2019

I feel close to a lot of people right now. I've been going through some times and fortunately I have a great support system. My Mom, husband, sisters, and neice have all been there for me. I also feel closer to myself. I have felt more like myself in the past week then I have in a very long time. I hope I continue to find myself again, I miss that person.

https://youtu.be/53GIADHxVzM

User Profile: DClover41
DClover41 March 9th, 2019

My boyfriend.

I've known him for 10 years now, and we've been together for 5 years. Sometimes it's very easy, and sometimes, my head makes it hard. I just don't want to lose him, ever.

User Profile: tealPapaya2834
tealPapaya2834 March 9th, 2019

My dog Levi. My 4 legged friend has been there for since the day I got him. Although it took what seemed like forever to get used to me and I to him, we have a good bond. He still needs training. Yet, he loves a ride in the truck and we enoy each other.

User Profile: celinadepp
celinadepp March 9th, 2019

My life is kind of falling apart right now with personal relationships, so I would have to say my cat.

User Profile: Clearpatrick
Clearpatrick March 9th, 2019

My mum