Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 20th, 2017

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....[share who & why]

386
User Profile: AutumnSky
AutumnSky March 20th, 2017

I am definitely closest to my husband. He is my best friend, my family, and my confidant. I love sharing everything with him. I am lucky to have him!

User Profile: FreedomHawk
FreedomHawk March 20th, 2017

My friends Jack and Fred, I've met them online, it has been many good years of friendship and support.

They also have problems like mine, I'm anxious, one of them is depressive and the other paranoid. We have difficulty living a normal life like others our age. But we are all trying to gain a better life free from the bonds of our own mind and the traumas of the past.

User Profile: deviate
deviate March 20th, 2017

@Laura My ex who left me but she resides in my heart and still so dear and intimate to me

User Profile: SirNobilis
SirNobilis March 20th, 2017

Having relied primarily on others for a large portion of my life, as well as getting close to many, i've come to realize my own self worth insurmountably surpases my reliance on others. While I have a few close friends, i would say i'm closest to myself and getting to know myself more every day only brings me closer.@Laura

March 20th, 2017

My sister, she practically raised me.

User Profile: DudaEncinas
DudaEncinas March 20th, 2017

I'm really close to my mother but I can't talk to her about everything bc she worries too much, and I'm also quite close with my best friends but she had to move to another country and now I'm lonely af

User Profile: landshark0612
landshark0612 March 20th, 2017

...... At a loss....

March 20th, 2017

I would say myself right now.

1 reply
User Profile: calidescopeheart
calidescopeheart March 20th, 2017

@VaraMoon me too!

load more
User Profile: Nessidy
Nessidy March 20th, 2017

I have a lot of people that I feel very close to. Beginning with my mother, who is the best mother I could ever have and a very smart woman, to my brother whom I really love, ending with a bunch of close friends, from whom I have 2 or 3 the best ones. I guess I am really lucky in my life to love so many people and to be loved by them too.

User Profile: calidescopeheart
calidescopeheart March 20th, 2017

Me!