Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 20th, 2017

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....[share who & why]

386
User Profile: FullmetalHood
FullmetalHood March 20th, 2017

Never had anyone, just my dog. Sits by my side through these loneliness nights.

User Profile: diplomaticKite9034
diplomaticKite9034 March 20th, 2017

One of my friends. I just confused in her something that no one else knows.

User Profile: AaliyahXOXO
AaliyahXOXO March 20th, 2017

@CatGirl2015 @Sarra @AutumnLeigh ❤️

2 replies
User Profile: AnyaS
AnyaS March 21st, 2017

Awwww, hun...you are so sweeet! <3 *huggles tight* @AaliyahXOXO

1 reply
User Profile: AaliyahXOXO
AaliyahXOXO March 21st, 2017

@Sarra *Huggles tightly back* I love you :) <3

load more
load more
User Profile: heyitsmagda
heyitsmagda March 21st, 2017

My mother and my boyfriend <3 love you two <3

User Profile: Hikarosknight
Hikarosknight March 21st, 2017

No one u.u

User Profile: Mellietronx
Mellietronx March 21st, 2017

even though she lives far away...my mother

March 21st, 2017

Daryl Dixon. Because...Daryl Dixon. =]

User Profile: PuffyLlamas
PuffyLlamas March 21st, 2017

I'm really close to my music teacher

User Profile: CaptinJohnFlint
CaptinJohnFlint March 21st, 2017

My best friend Matthew and it's because we're exactly alike in everything we do and we sadly share the same mental illnesses too

March 21st, 2017

Even though I am still broken my Coastie helps ease the pain. You may not know this but I hurt everyday. I may not always show it, but it's hidden. The long conversations we have, help a little, your touch, hugs, and soft kisses put my mind to rest. Even though this relationship is new and fresh it gives me hope to new meanings in life. I no longer want to kill myself. I am still an angry person, I'm sorry for all the outbursts I have caused and created. I know I am the problem in the relationship, but you help me get through it. Thank you for being my friend, my savior. Our love will be sea deep. I love my Coastie.