Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 20th, 2017

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....[share who & why]

386
March 21st, 2017

my best friend sierra and my friend jill because that havent gaven up on me or ignored me like everyone else

User Profile: DariaandJane
DariaandJane March 21st, 2017

Someone who doesn't feel close to me. He thinks I'm too much to handle and it hurts but I never felt closer to anyone else before. I'm trying very hard for him. I should for myself but you can fight for both right?

User Profile: CaninaPear45
CaninaPear45 March 21st, 2017

My girlfriend and my mom, they both make smile by just talking to me.

March 21st, 2017
One of my closest friends. She hardly talks, but listens all the time. She is great with advice and keeping others calm. I love her so much!
March 21st, 2017

My parents and my boyfriend. They're the only ones who help me through my anxiety. Who can get me to smile and relax and realize everything will be okay. Also God, I've never felt closer to God. I've never been super religious, but praying and reminding myself God is always with me, feeling what I feel, helps sometimes.

User Profile: fruityturtle15
fruityturtle15 March 21st, 2017

Is my ex. We have each others back always. No matter what we have been or what we will go through, we will make it through any and everything. He is the one person I can always be real with. I am forever thankful for him. #A.E.S

User Profile: sunshineWhisper55
sunshineWhisper55 March 21st, 2017

None other than my husband! No matter how much ever we fight, he is always the person I feel close to. Cannot live one day without hearing from him, no matter where he is.

User Profile: fluffymonkey
fluffymonkey March 21st, 2017

Probably my 2 best friends. I don't know what I would do without them. They are understanding and have my back.

User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService March 21st, 2017

Right now probably my dog. I've had to take care of him a lot more than normal with my parents being gone for a while so I've been bonding with him which has been nice.

User Profile: SamanthaLikesHats
SamanthaLikesHats March 21st, 2017

My internet best friend. They're actually the best you don't even know