Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 20th, 2017

The person I feel closest to in my life right now is....[share who & why]

386
User Profile: Misssmilingangel
Misssmilingangel March 21st, 2017

My siblingss are my closest dearest!!!! I loveee myy younger sissyyy and little bro!!!! Muaahaaaa sweethearts♡♡♡

1 reply
User Profile: Justin48
Justin48 March 21st, 2017

@Misssmilingangel you are lucky you are a somebody... As for me... I'm a pathetic nobody...

load more
User Profile: Aaracia1010
Aaracia1010 March 21st, 2017

No one......

1 reply
User Profile: Justin48
Justin48 March 21st, 2017

@Aaracia1010 yep same... I'm a pathetic nobody... I won't be around much longer anyways....

load more
March 21st, 2017

My mom

User Profile: Nutm3g
Nutm3g March 21st, 2017

Surprisingly, my best friend. Why is this surprising? She's 8,000 miles travelling but I feel very close to her.

2 replies
User Profile: strawberrySunshine93
strawberrySunshine93 March 21st, 2017

@magicbox16 Have you ever thought about meeting your Best friend in person?

1 reply
User Profile: Nutm3g
Nutm3g March 22nd, 2017

@strawberrySunshine93 I have. She's just traveling at the moment:)

load more
load more
User Profile: BlueAirBall
BlueAirBall March 21st, 2017

My mother. However, I often feel she is a stranger for me.

User Profile: Velvetrose7
Velvetrose7 March 21st, 2017

Nobody

1 reply
User Profile: 25forme
25forme March 21st, 2017

@Velvetrose7 You have a whole entire community to explore! Surely you can talk to someone! If no one, then you can talk to me because I will always listen and try to help. :)

load more
User Profile: Imyourfriend22
Imyourfriend22 March 21st, 2017

Toughy🐕🐶my bestest buddy😍😍

User Profile: maddiexo8
maddiexo8 March 21st, 2017

Probably anyone I have a meaningful relationship with because when I am unable to encourage myself to do anything, they're able to assist with that... I just want to say I am very grateful I have the support.

User Profile: quickwittedGrapefruit3698
quickwittedGrapefruit3698 March 21st, 2017

My bf because he's always there.

User Profile: PurpleFlowerbud
PurpleFlowerbud March 21st, 2017

2 Amazing people in my life,

1 - My beautiful girlfriend who has always been my best friend first, who despite having to deal with me cares for me whenever I'm feeling down. she make me smile even at my lowest :) <3

2 - My best friend, Always there to listen and always there for hugs, He's someone who deserves all the happiness he gives out (It happens to be a lot!) :D