Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Things which you want to do with your bestfriend/partner

User Profile: Akshita0612
Akshita0612 February 26th, 2018

When you are with your loved ones, everything seems cheerful, vibrant and lively!! In their company, you seem to find happiness in the dullest places. You have created so many wonderful memories with them. Still, you never stop planning for new memories cheeky


Share with us the one thing which you have been longing for to do with your best friends/partner.

@maddie0909 @judymother @gentleWalker4223 @blackButton48 @toughScarf6146 @halcyonSea12
@mesuper@rhlvrma94 @sensibleLake7057 @ShadowClause @gidget22 @resourcefulbear6750 @NOTTUS @yellowMaple1629 @helpfulLemon7764 @FullOfHope123 @lj5432123 @Anelson32 @Since97 @Serenitywings
@communicativeWalker9424 @Emmliza @SimpleLifeShannon @musesovertea @charmingSnow938
@frankWatermelon3151@Unhappycaveman @Galatians6v2 @MoonlightMoire @Littlemonster00 @Larsila @ErinEnders @electra76 @Friendlyhelper67@Skyoala @readingeatingtea @lj5432123 @Anelson32 @Since97 @Serenitywings @communicativeWalker9424 @Emmliza @SimpleLifeShannon @musesovertea @charmingSnow938 @frankWatermelon3151 @Karmalot @ZizyTheTurtle @Person89 @FangsInsanity @Yorkshirelad12@MadCatter @IreneD @Whoami327 @communicativePear1227 @Rosie01 @Adivhaho @goldenCar1277 @Oliveoctopuses03 @Sherribabii89
@MarayaMUNROE @crimsonGlobe1973 @warmheartedHouse4983 @KatLis123 @BronteB @butterfly2871 @Angelofhearts6 @hihihihihi888
@Hart82 @SaimaK @RainNight @warmheartedCity8277 @tryingmybest7 @AiluraBlaze @AlexanderW2002 @RainbowMachete @GxStephie @Chrissy1179 @secretBalloon2902 @orangeYard3266 @umon @sadlemon48 @powerfulPapaya7755 @emilia199 @Thewayofimagination @ASilentObserver

35
User Profile: painlol78me
painlol78me February 27th, 2018

aye i really wanna talk with that idiot my best friend. -_- im really angry at her stupid thinking ahhh!!!!! im going to brain wash that idiot with detol <3 cause i was her bestie before also ok and will remain always. -_- -_- i really wish i could make you understand idiot :') i miss your craziness my bestie. I have guts feelings that you will say to over the friendship and won't understand me. However, I am a human not a Noni Bot. I have feelings and I care for you and will always its a motherly instinct xD ahaha but What should I do? I have no more strength to deal with this?

Edited by @ASilentObserver because some of the sentences were in Hindi. It is requested to use English to express thoughts as it would help the community to understand your thoughts and respond effectively to support.

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver February 28th, 2018

@painlol78me Hi Pain, I am sorry to hear about it. I understand how you must be feeling and how hard it is to deal with such emotions and situation. However, as you are bestie, probably you could try to communicate with your bestie and see if they understand your feelings? We all are here with you to support.

load more
February 27th, 2018

Well honestly, I just wish I could get one day with my best friend, .more like my sister.. Since we talk only on texting platform i.e. 7cups..

And a lot of time differences, i just wish for like a day entirely with her to talk

@Akshita0612

User Profile: confusedlittle
confusedlittle February 28th, 2018

@Akshita0612 Hi! Something Michael and I are hoping to do is going on a skiing trip? We want to rent a cabin near the mountains and take our kids and just spend a week or two there snuggling, snowboarding, skiing and just enjoying the cold nature.

1 reply
User Profile: intellectualCake2979
intellectualCake2979 March 1st, 2018

@confusedlittle,

This sounds great!I hope you do it and have a wonderful time!

load more
User Profile: intellectualCake2979
intellectualCake2979 March 1st, 2018

The thing I'd like to do with my partner(supposing I meet the right person) is travel around the world - see new places,meet new people you know, these kinds of things!

1 reply
User Profile: confusedlittle
confusedlittle March 4th, 2018

Yesssss, @intellectualCake2979! Michael and I also want to travel. We'd like to travel with our kids, but we may end up waiting until they head off to college. We'll have to see. Though who knows! Maybe we'll bump into you and your future love out in Venice one day.

load more