Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are the things you've done that you never knew you could do?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 26th, 2019

There are many to list but I think I never thought to join a mental health community but here I am. Definitely in good ways. 💕

63
User Profile: RubabMalikAziz
RubabMalikAziz July 26th, 2019

@ASilentObserver Never knew I could make money with my self taught art skills. 💫

User Profile: Cammiecat
Cammiecat July 26th, 2019

Become a 3rd degree Black Belt with the American Taekwondo Association.

User Profile: Rainbow701
Rainbow701 July 26th, 2019

What are the things you've done that you never knew you could do?

Here are the things that come to my mind right now:

1. Come out at school and then the next day, stand up in front of a class and come out to them with my preferred name (after growing up through the school system with the kids in this class but not being close to them)

2. Open up about my Eating Disorder

3. Post to a forum

@ASilentObserver

(I just wanted some of y'all to see this too xD)
@ilikecake22 @orangeAster4 @emsworld
@Arcie @frostyOcean72 @Ottie @morecake @charmingShoulder48 @CommunityModTaylor

💙

1 reply
User Profile: orangeAster4
orangeAster4 July 26th, 2019

@SkySeaTurtle

💙💙 I'm so proud of you Aqua. You're so strong and amazing, and I'm so glad you have made the bold decisions and choices recently that have begun to help you. 💙💙

User Profile: morecake
morecake July 27th, 2019

@SkySeaTurtle

s k y y y y y 💙💙, ilyyy. You're so strong I can't D:

keep being awesome, I believe in youuuu

User Profile: Ottie
Ottie August 10th, 2019

Wooooo, you're incredibly strong, Sky and I'm suuuuuuper proud of you! 💙💙@SkySeaTurtle

load more
User Profile: RubabMalikAziz
RubabMalikAziz July 26th, 2019

@ASilentObserver After always been an open hearted person, never knew I'd lock my heart by setting strict boundaries. Never knew I'd see reality THIS clearly and still have to live with what I can't accept. Never knew I'd be this strong and this weak at the same time. ( and never knew I'd talk about it on a Public Post. ) 🙊

User Profile: piecefulzen
piecefulzen July 26th, 2019

Be a designer

User Profile: Zulegirl
Zulegirl July 26th, 2019

Love my body as much as I do right now!!

1 reply
User Profile: BlueBetta
BlueBetta July 27th, 2019

@Zulegirl That is really awesome to hear!

load more
User Profile: GettingUp
GettingUp July 26th, 2019

I never thought I would be abe to resist the urge to selfharm

1 reply
User Profile: aeris156
aeris156 July 26th, 2019

@GettingUp

yay good job!!

load more
User Profile: peacefullistener22
peacefullistener22 July 26th, 2019

See positives in myself

User Profile: aeris156
aeris156 July 26th, 2019

make it to this point in my life (and to get to a point where i'm not regularly thinking about cutting it short)

User Profile: TheResilientDancer
TheResilientDancer July 26th, 2019

Come out as lesbian to my friends at gymnastics. We were discussing boyfriends and I said "I don't have a boyfriend but I am not a single pringle." One of my friends said "How is that possible?" I said "I am lesbian and have a girlfriend." All my friends were shocked but still accept me for who I am. At least the coaches didn't overhear us otherwise I would never hear the end of it (especially from the men.)