Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are the things you've done that you never knew you could do?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 26th, 2019

There are many to list but I think I never thought to join a mental health community but here I am. Definitely in good ways. 💕

63
User Profile: Bingo222
Bingo222 July 27th, 2019

Hurting some people I care about.

User Profile: Shootingstar383
Shootingstar383 July 27th, 2019

Fixing my dryer.

User Profile: betterchoices
betterchoices July 27th, 2019

I never thought I could be self-sufficient, that I'd always be deeply codependent-- yet here I am!

User Profile: ClassyTeacup
ClassyTeacup July 27th, 2019

Got a boyfriend. I was so certain before that I can't handle a commited relationship.

User Profile: DinaElwy
DinaElwy July 27th, 2019

cross the street- ask for help- read mondial novels.

User Profile: davdied
davdied July 27th, 2019

Get into relationship, but still struggling with it tbh.

User Profile: Lonewolf78
Lonewolf78 July 27th, 2019

Surfing alone...

Finally cracked it. Today was my second day out on the ocean alone. The waves were not that great but it was such bliss. I got one very nice wave and that made my day.

I really love my instructor and will go back for more classes, but it took me months to build up the courage to just go by myself. And I love it!

It was really hard for me to just go. Things like where do I park the car, how do I stash the keys, what if I need help in the water, what equipment do I need.... Turns out, I just needed to let to and move my behind.

I'm still a terrible surfer, but I really don't care.

User Profile: Freneshky
Freneshky July 27th, 2019

Well, two very different things. First I fell and in love and got my heart broken by a girl that clearly didn't have good intentions and wasn't nice (I've always been kind of wise and smart so I'm not sure how that happened).

Second, I started to take boxing classes, wich I always tought I wasn't "manly enough" to do.

Turns I can be blinded by love, and I'm also manly enough to learn to fight. Uh, interesting year so far.

User Profile: VoloVonWolfePhd
VoloVonWolfePhd July 27th, 2019

Play piano without recieving musical training. Still odd..

User Profile: Verona
Verona July 27th, 2019

Lost 15 kilo in 6 months

1 reply
User Profile: Lonewolf78
Lonewolf78 July 28th, 2019

@Verona

And that is amazing.

Stay strong!

load more