Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's one thing that you regretted to have said, later on?

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence January 10th, 2018

Hello !

Sometimes it happens to say things that we regret to have pronounced a while later..did it ever happen to you?

* What's one thing that you regretted to have said later on?

* Do you think that things would have been different if you'd refrained to say it?

Here we can share about it!

189
User Profile: FlowersAndWar
FlowersAndWar February 10th, 2018

I regret saying that I care about all the people who never cared about me at all. I regret saying "I love you" to someone who never loved me back.

The thing is.. I usually rather regret all that I never said out loud.. All that I should've said.

1 reply
User Profile: lightBalloon7742
lightBalloon7742 February 10th, 2018

@FlowersAndWar me too

load more
User Profile: bigblueskies
bigblueskies February 10th, 2018

I regret losing my virginity to my first boyfriend, who made fun of me for calling it a "fling" and then saying they shouldn't last any more than a few months. I regret believing him that I wasn't pretty, that I had to keep up an appearance, that I put up with the fact he was embarrassed of dating me. I regret caring about him when he was so unsure about everything and knew that I was young, immature, and needed guidance. Instead he just thought the best thing he could do was break up because I needed to grow up.

1 reply
User Profile: Ambitiousteen
Ambitiousteen February 10th, 2018

@bigblueskies same thing happened to me

load more
User Profile: Ourjourney2310
Ourjourney2310 February 10th, 2018

Regret to believed with the sweet words and regrets believed i will take care of u and regret to leave everything just to have a new life.

Regret believed i love u till the end !!!

User Profile: MysteriousCherry71
MysteriousCherry71 February 10th, 2018

I regret joining 7cups looking for help and a great partner

User Profile: 84248
84248 February 10th, 2018

I regret acting coldly towards my boyfriend for being unresponsive even though I know he struggles with depression and suicidal thoughts.

1 reply
User Profile: aquaDrum1686
aquaDrum1686 February 10th, 2018

@84248go on

load more
User Profile: christinamarie718
christinamarie718 February 10th, 2018

I say things out of anger all the time. We all do. I

User Profile: determinedOwl7965
determinedOwl7965 February 10th, 2018

literally everything. why do i have to be such an idiot?

User Profile: Mericorn
Mericorn February 10th, 2018

I say things during my lows that I regret all the time, I don't mean to obviously but during a low when I'm agitated and snappy things are said and you can be sure it hurts me as much if not more than it does the person it's projected towards, these are usually the people closest to me, my husband, my kids, my dad, it hurts me because it shows that I'm not coping

User Profile: FhadillahDhuha
FhadillahDhuha February 10th, 2018

I'm regretted when I was saying

That I loves you

1 reply
User Profile: znduru
znduru February 10th, 2018

@FhadillahDhuha ı think u should apologize, may be buy a gift. and ıf u love and regret u should show that

load more
User Profile: ch4nnels
ch4nnels February 10th, 2018

I regret almost every conversation I had with my wife when I let my insecurities take over. At one point I told her we would be better off if we pretended our marriage never happened and just go see whoever and do whatever we want. I wish I never said that, but at the time, I just lost hope that she actually cared about us at all. I wanted to set her free, and in a way, I did. There doesn't seem to be a chance that we can recover our relationship and it hurts me to the bottom of my heart.