Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's one thing that you regretted to have said, later on?

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence January 10th, 2018

Hello !

Sometimes it happens to say things that we regret to have pronounced a while later..did it ever happen to you?

* What's one thing that you regretted to have said later on?

* Do you think that things would have been different if you'd refrained to say it?

Here we can share about it!

189
User Profile: AlishaDobrik18
AlishaDobrik18 February 11th, 2018

I regretted not telling ex that I love him. Maybe we would

User Profile: Plum1409
Plum1409 February 11th, 2018

I regretted not saying "no" to many things and regretted to do things just because I wanted to be accepted in my circle of friends.

User Profile: existentialkat
existentialkat February 11th, 2018

I regret being a bitch to my boyfriend and always complaining about the little things. Now we

User Profile: UnsociableHuman973
UnsociableHuman973 February 11th, 2018

I regret every rude thing I've ever said to my dad.

User Profile: SoStayWoke
SoStayWoke February 11th, 2018

The thing I regret saying the most is saying nothing to my grandfather after he had his stroke. I was young, and the stroke really impacted his physical looks, and that scared me. He died before I could apologize for going silent

User Profile: ShadlokVance
ShadlokVance February 11th, 2018

I once heavily abused a friend of mine. Nothing that I have ever said or done has been more regrettable for me than those words

User Profile: Sana23
Sana23 February 11th, 2018

I regret reconciled with my husband. I dont love him anymore like i loved him before.

User Profile: ScatteredAndConfused
ScatteredAndConfused February 11th, 2018

Nothing.
and that's the problem.

User Profile: cellohands
cellohands February 11th, 2018

I told him to leave when I desperately needed him to stay.

1 reply
User Profile: adaptableDime4348
adaptableDime4348 February 11th, 2018

@cellohands don't regret such thing maybe it should happen for you to find your strengh and opening new chapiter of your life it takes time belive me hope you get over it soon and never regret it anymore ...love

load more
User Profile: selfconfidentFan2887
selfconfidentFan2887 February 11th, 2018

Tellingng someone that I needed them and to promise to stay.they didn

2 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 11th, 2018

@selfconfidentFan2887

Why do we say things like that. It seems as though we're trying to hurt ourselfs at least thats how I feel.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 11th, 2018

@selfconfidentFan2887

load more