Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's one thing that you regretted to have said, later on?

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence January 10th, 2018

Hello !

Sometimes it happens to say things that we regret to have pronounced a while later..did it ever happen to you?

* What's one thing that you regretted to have said later on?

* Do you think that things would have been different if you'd refrained to say it?

Here we can share about it!

189
User Profile: conscientiousPineapple1782
conscientiousPineapple1782 February 11th, 2018

hm open up too much...

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 11th, 2018

Sorry to anyone reading I got missed up and send a message to to wrong person

User Profile: thisisnowmyscreenname
thisisnowmyscreenname February 11th, 2018

"Please leave me alone", when the thing i needed the most was some company and a hug

3 replies
User Profile: intelligentFan5519
intelligentFan5519 February 11th, 2018

come to me babe

i will make you a woman

1 reply
User Profile: secretTriangle7676
secretTriangle7676 February 11th, 2018

@intelligentFan5519 really???

load more
User Profile: affableHouse8629
affableHouse8629 February 12th, 2018

@thisisnowmyscreenname that's a good answer. I've said that. And I regret It

load more
User Profile: secretTriangle7676
secretTriangle7676 February 11th, 2018

It's not neccearily something I've said, but it's the things i've failed to say.

User Profile: starExplorer
starExplorer February 11th, 2018

"Can you just shut up abou them? You've got friends right here."

User Profile: Elismay1
Elismay1 February 11th, 2018

I regret hurting my mother when I don't want to talk to her or when I scream on the phone.

User Profile: bestBalsam2252
bestBalsam2252 February 11th, 2018

Pushing my friends away when I need them the most and telling them Im ok when I am really struggling

1 reply
User Profile: communicativeLychee4618
communicativeLychee4618 February 11th, 2018

@bestBalsam2252 I think everyone has regretted doing that, at some moment in his or her life. Its scary to be vulnerable, and rely on other people to hold you up when you are weak. Life is nothing more than giving and receiving love. Take the leap, its worth it.

load more
User Profile: Dobado34
Dobado34 February 11th, 2018

I really regret the way I handled my depression at the beginning of my journey I could

User Profile: CantStepOut
CantStepOut February 11th, 2018

Saying things that I felt at the time were of interest or funny, when really on hindsight it might have sounded like gossip or insults. I have a problem doing that.

User Profile: communicativeLychee4618
communicativeLychee4618 February 11th, 2018

I regret having told my fiancé that I wish he did not have a child. He lied to me for years about the child being his, and, in a moment of pain, I spoke those harsh words. If I am completely honest, I still whisper those words in the solitude of my mind.