Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's one thing that you regretted to have said, later on?

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence January 10th, 2018

Hello !

Sometimes it happens to say things that we regret to have pronounced a while later..did it ever happen to you?

* What's one thing that you regretted to have said later on?

* Do you think that things would have been different if you'd refrained to say it?

Here we can share about it!

189
User Profile: JTucker20
JTucker20 February 11th, 2018

My bf and I have been together for over 10 months and known each other for a year and some change. Recently, I told him something about what happened at the beginning of our relationship and at this time we were fighting a lot 💯. We had got into this big fight and broke up. I was so pissed and my guy Bestfriend at the time was there to comfort. One thing lead to another and we ended up sleeping together. The next day, my boyfriend and I talked things not and got back together. But I never told him what happened until recently. I wish I wouldve told him earlier because you have levels of love. The love at the beginning of a relationship is not as strong as the love later in time. At the time, I was young and dumb...and now I have matured and Im a older more mature person. But its better to tell the truth in the right time then to hold it off for a long time.

User Profile: moonflower07
moonflower07 February 11th, 2018

i wish i hadn't cried and told my father about my insecurities, because he told me he never said that and it's all in my head.

User Profile: Crisblues
Crisblues February 12th, 2018

Jeez, I wrote many things and I just deleted it. To sum up, is about all the things I said just because of the rage of the moment, or the sadness, negativity and anxiety I felt when I was talking to people I appreciate the most. I hurted them and eventhough I don't remember all the things I said or didn't say... The feeling is still here, reminding me everything.

User Profile: totallydepressed
totallydepressed February 12th, 2018

I regret saying i'm bisexual, my mother says god doesn't like lgbtq so i'm not

1 reply
User Profile: affableHouse8629
affableHouse8629 February 12th, 2018

@totallydepressed be who you are. No one

elsep placeto judge. Be yourself

load more
User Profile: totallydepressed
totallydepressed February 12th, 2018

I regret saying i'm bisexual, my mother says god doesn't like lgbtq so i'm not

User Profile: Ang333
Ang333 February 12th, 2018

A lot at times. Just hope there forgiving people

User Profile: PhilosophicalApricot
PhilosophicalApricot February 12th, 2018

For me I dont so much regret what I have said... more what I dont say. I often find myself filtering what I am thinking and choosing only to express what others want to hear... or rather what I feel that want to hear. I am so scared of rejection that often people dont get to know the real me. They only know a version of myself, that I feel will be most acceptable. I wish I could get outside of my own head, quiet the mind chatter and just speak my truth. Its a work in progress.

User Profile: LemonCucumber
LemonCucumber February 12th, 2018

"I hate you."

I pushed away so many and dug myself into my own grave because of my stupidity and selfishness.

User Profile: sincereEast4964
sincereEast4964 February 12th, 2018

I regret every fear, hope, and dream I trusted my ex with, which was later used to hurt, smear, and manipulate me after I fled from his abuse.

User Profile: dapperTortoise6595
dapperTortoise6595 February 12th, 2018