Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's one thing that you regretted to have said, later on?

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence January 10th, 2018

Hello !

Sometimes it happens to say things that we regret to have pronounced a while later..did it ever happen to you?

* What's one thing that you regretted to have said later on?

* Do you think that things would have been different if you'd refrained to say it?

Here we can share about it!

189
User Profile: cupcake114
cupcake114 February 9th, 2018

I regret wasting my time in unhealthy relationships I wish back then I was wise enough to understand this.

User Profile: MiniBoi
MiniBoi February 9th, 2018

When I said I forgive someone who is a manipulator

User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain February 9th, 2018

I regret telling myself there's plenty of time to not work toward that goal just yet after every time I say it...and yet I still do.

User Profile: lonelyme1324
lonelyme1324 February 9th, 2018

I regret holding on to negeative things in my life because I was too scared to let go

1 reply
User Profile: SarahSG88
SarahSG88 February 9th, 2018

@lonelyme1324 Hmm... yeah that can pull you down. Glad you are realising that

load more
User Profile: sincerePark336
sincerePark336 February 9th, 2018

When my brother and I were younger we had this childrens book. One of the sidecharacters had problems speaking and so the main character ignored him. This is what we did to my granpa for half a year. I regret this so much! I regret every time I said "What?" even though I could make out what he meant.

User Profile: Passionatelove09
Passionatelove09 February 9th, 2018

I regret that I din't study today

User Profile: kira06anj
kira06anj February 9th, 2018

I rgretted not spending more time with my grand mother before she passed away. I wish I could've done something for her and talk to her before it was too late.

And I regretted spending too much time in wrong relationship that has no future.

User Profile: Atakus
Atakus February 9th, 2018

I regret having continued to try with a friend who turned out to be toxic. It was too much yet no matter what I did or said it was never good enough.

User Profile: ArcticMadness
ArcticMadness February 9th, 2018

I told an ex I didnt need to order a 2 liter of soda. She didnt need it as shed get fat. I felt the weight of my words as they fell out my mouth. I cried as I apologized to her.

User Profile: wittyCherry8463
wittyCherry8463 February 9th, 2018

I regret asking him to tag along with us to an amusement park. Then maybe he would be with me still instead of her.