Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's one thing that you regretted to have said, later on?

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence January 10th, 2018

Hello !

Sometimes it happens to say things that we regret to have pronounced a while later..did it ever happen to you?

* What's one thing that you regretted to have said later on?

* Do you think that things would have been different if you'd refrained to say it?

Here we can share about it!

189
User Profile: gardeniascout27
gardeniascout27 February 9th, 2018

I regret being mean to all the people who hurt me, especially recently. I know better than to say hurtful things when I'm upset or mad, and I need to control my anger and emotions better.

User Profile: warmheartedPond475
warmheartedPond475 February 9th, 2018

I regret pushing away the guy I love, he didn

User Profile: ShawnMendesFan97
ShawnMendesFan97 February 9th, 2018

I decided to cut off things with my parter. It was tough. I gave him a second chance and told him how much I was hurt by his actions; a week later he disregarded all of it. He wasn't nasty or mean, but showed a complete lack of care.

User Profile: Lovelyrhubarbpie
Lovelyrhubarbpie February 10th, 2018

I regret letting my husband bully me into apologizing for things that werent my fault. He uses it against me later to gaslight me.

User Profile: nathan2484
nathan2484 February 10th, 2018

When I was younger I told my mother I hated her and I still think about it all the time. I said it out of rage for her divorcing my dad I left her house that day and lived with my dad for the rest of my childhood. I feel guilty for how that must have hurt her.

User Profile: dynamicZebra2391
dynamicZebra2391 February 10th, 2018

My dad and I had a very heated argument a long time ago. ALOT of venum was spat outo mainly on my behalf. I regret everything that I said to him. We have healed. But i am still full of regret and self hatred from it.

User Profile: zentrified5309
zentrified5309 February 10th, 2018

I regret every time I complain

User Profile: MinTvT
MinTvT February 10th, 2018

"I was wrong. I'm sorry."

I regret not being able to say this to everyone I hurt.

User Profile: shyCat6891
shyCat6891 February 10th, 2018

I regret saying whatever I said in teen support chat three days ago.... Because I was drunk

My actions do not deserve to be forgiven, I'm simply here to apologise

User Profile: UnknownUser2018
UnknownUser2018 February 10th, 2018

I regret the things I have said to myself in the past that caused me unlimited and unnecessary, unpredictable, unpleasant problems later on in life, and wasted away all that time. I never woke up from my own negative self talk. I was lost, and I didn't know it. Now I have to live with it, and try to stop thinking about how life could have been much easier.