What's the best "Relationship Advice" someone has ever given to you?
hey lovely people!
What's the best "Relationship Advice" someone has ever given to you?

I had a therapist many years go tell me to allow my partner to be who he is and to get out and do the things he enjoys doing, and if I judge him or don't allow him to do those things he can't be happy in our relationship. If he is happy being himself, then he is going to be happy in the time we spend together as well. This has been true, as we have now been together for decades, and he is happy and our relationship is flourishing. He also does the same for me and we even encourage each other to do these individual things that spark joy and remind each other to not feel guilty in spending time and money on our own interests.
Well...................................................................
dating sucks
@Lena1224
Not with humans
Goats and dogs are everywhere
I only date men, but maybe a dinner date with a Labrador could good@Blue0range
Take out a piece of paper.
Write down 10 things you want in your partner.
.......
.......
Now work on becoming that person yourself. You can only attract what you truly want to see in someone else once you yourself are that person. Because like attracts like.
what if I don't have a partner @enthusiasticYard9868
My mother told me when I first got married to always tip things in my step - son favor, when I have to make tough decisions regarding buying things and taking care of the house. Because everyone will be watching me to see how I am taking care of him to try to bring conflict into my marriage. It was some of the best advice I have ever received when it comes to marriage and taking care of the needs of the house.
relax and enjoy each moment as I comes you are the oldest you have ever been right now and the youngest youll ever be again just enjoy it
If you feel the urge to tell him or her that you love her/him, just tell it. don't wait. do it now. don't wait for another moment just because he/she knows. Say it. And then again. If you want a kiss, kiss him/her. sometimes we rely on what we have for granted and we think it never ends. Go and love the person you are with, with all your heart and all your soul. You never know what will happen. :)
@Felurian
asdhslsvhhfsfb m y h e a r t i s m e l t i n g
@AveryLove No matter what - try being as honest and open as possible with your partner. If your significant other can't accept your honesty and/or reciprocate in kind, then it's not a relationship you should hold on to.
To be open and honest with how feeling and to ask for forgiveness after saying sorry
If its true love. It wont make you choose
Love yourself first!