Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How important is sex in a relationship to you?

User Profile: AveryLove
AveryLove October 30th, 2019

hello my lovely community! Its Avery with a little forum discussion question and would love to hear your answers about it.

How important is sex in a relationship to you?

Bildergebnis für relationship gif animated

18
User Profile: agreeableComputer6151
agreeableComputer6151 October 31st, 2019

@AveryLove

My fiance and I decided to wait until marriage, we have been dating 4 years. My opinion, it is not suppose to define a relationship, it is an intimate thing between you and your partner yes, but not suppose to be a fundamental thing to base a relationship on.

User Profile: LPyMP
LPyMP October 31st, 2019

I'm going to say 8 out of 10. I feel like it's another way to rekindle and connect with your partner in a deeper more intimate level. Of course it's not the only way ( but it definitely is MY favorite way).

User Profile: Purpleraspberry
Purpleraspberry November 1st, 2019

To me sex is very important, I think it's a wonderful way to feel close and connected with your partner and it's also a way to see how much your partner is willing to open up for you.


I also think you can use sex to make your partner feel way more confident in themselves, by making them feel good in their natural body and teaching them to never be embarrassed about liking or wanting things that aren't that common, and they can do the same for you. For me sex isn't only a horny teenage kids think, it's very intimate and the things you do while having sex, very often reflects onto behaviors and growth outside the bedroom as well.


I am a very sexual person in that way and it often takes my partner a while to get used to it but after some explaining and trying out, my partner usually agrees with me and my ways.

User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon November 1st, 2019

None at all- I experience no sexual attraction to people and have no desire to do so.

User Profile: patientOcean5477
patientOcean5477 November 21st, 2019

i feel closer to him when we have sex. so it's important. but sleeping together can be replacement