Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my relationship with my siblings is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura January 29th, 2018

One word to describe my relationship with my siblings is.....

355
User Profile: Sydney28
Sydney28 January 30th, 2018

lost

User Profile: pluckyFarm5111
pluckyFarm5111 January 30th, 2018

abuse

User Profile: Lonelyhuman67
Lonelyhuman67 January 30th, 2018

Violent. I'm the youngest out of all of them. I have 2 brothers that are mentally abusive and sometimes they hit me. And I don't know my sister very well, she has been refusing to see me since I was 4

User Profile: dogMom1969
dogMom1969 January 30th, 2018

Pedestrian

User Profile: Joanna1302
Joanna1302 January 30th, 2018

Strained

User Profile: LilaKenn
LilaKenn January 30th, 2018

Distant...

I just want to be friends with my brother, but he is hard to get ahold of and not easy to talk to. And my other brother is... Ive never met him, and my relationship has been nothing short of disappointing. Maybe its just me \_(ツ)_/

User Profile: TheDefeatedOne
TheDefeatedOne January 30th, 2018

Detached

User Profile: Ariane001
Ariane001 January 30th, 2018

Care

User Profile: selfconfidentChestnut1000
selfconfidentChestnut1000 January 30th, 2018

one-sided

User Profile: Rachasaurusrex
Rachasaurusrex January 30th, 2018

Non-existent