One word to describe my relationship with my siblings is.....
LPyMP
May 16th, 2019
With two of them close with the other two kinda strained. It's complicated. But definitely strained with the one who is almost a year younger than me. She was the prodigal daughter and when her marriage failed she blamed my husband and I and not too surprisingly my parents followed suit until they saw WHY her marriage failed once she began living with them. Our relationship is getting better thanks to her new guy but still I'm very guarded with her
AgapeTehillah23
May 16th, 2019
@Laura chillaxed
plaidDime789
May 16th, 2019
Love-Hate
TheSmolAdam
May 16th, 2019
Bipolar as all hell.
Manut
May 16th, 2019
Nonexistant
MiracleAngel20
May 16th, 2019
Strained
shayna1818
May 16th, 2019
@Laura
Impeccable
yashanK
May 16th, 2019
Close
tiger222
May 16th, 2019
@Laura
One word I would say is that it is complicated because we are all split up right now.
betterchoices
May 16th, 2019
Growing :)