Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe my relationship with my siblings is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura January 29th, 2018

One word to describe my relationship with my siblings is.....

355
User Profile: creativeZebra3611
creativeZebra3611 May 17th, 2019

Strained @Laura

User Profile: DeepBlueOcean00
DeepBlueOcean00 May 17th, 2019

@Laura Alright

User Profile: Overwhelmed98241
Overwhelmed98241 May 17th, 2019

Trivial

User Profile: PretzelsAreGreat
PretzelsAreGreat May 17th, 2019

Unpredictable

User Profile: lightStrawberries3766
lightStrawberries3766 May 17th, 2019

@Laura

My life 😊

User Profile: only2or3
only2or3 May 17th, 2019

non-existent

User Profile: Maxx1989
Maxx1989 May 17th, 2019

Good with my sisters. Not very strong with my brothers. But unfortunatelly none knows who I really am, so that's a bit sad, I feel I'm fooling them all the time althoug I do not have a choice.

User Profile: livie31
livie31 May 17th, 2019

Estranged

User Profile: JamieGB
JamieGB May 17th, 2019

Rewarding

User Profile: MsBrownieBee
MsBrownieBee May 17th, 2019

Varied