Write a letter of forgiveness to someone who has caused you pain.
hello my lovely community
its Avery with another forum discussion question.
Would love to hear your answers!
Our topic: Forgiveness.
Write a letter of forgiveness to someone who has caused you pain.
You are free to write as much as you want. This is your safe space to share.
@Offmytrack @OneErased @Emirson2018 @SentientiaPoecile @peachkitty @Lexloveslife @AbbyHarris1976 @Mared @aPeacefulafternoon @Summershy @AveryLove @PerpetuallyKekastrophic, @MissDaria18 @OwenJackson73 @AntenorA @Roro36 @Freshmelon54 @lightDrum8955 @LadyInSilence @hereforyoualways123 @SpreadPeaceandlove @conscientiousPineapple1782 @strawberrywillow @Skywalker2002 @Rebekahwriter13 @Falkenberg @beautifulMemory16 @lavenderOrange4849 @6Dragonflies @nabilah17ism @DanielaC @CarrieHolmes @Sailor57 @Tahja07 @magicalHorizon48 @Arman13 @RoseJuliet @understandingWater785 @Friendlycomfort81 @hopefulPower54 @Asru @CompassionateYoshi88 @ShineWithin @DogFish1 @Katee02 @Floatingbubbles @Foreverchangedbyyou @LeoisListening @MyownkindaCrazzi @bunnyhugs616 @stephi0504 @caitlin1217 @Lunaticphilosopher @WunderfrogWeirdo @lightLemonIsaac5408 @WinglessYetFlying @StardustLetters @heysunshine12 @Radioguy @Open2Change @HumorousPear1826 @HopefulPower54@Helping2findaway @CalmingStar @Hope3729 @SaimaK @Skybar @onedirection1213 @Francescahelps @Katheryn @Hashib22 @SpringWaltz @Booklover95 @Clarisse29 @Emirson2018 @Mia1602 @Mountainmystic777 @SupportiveMonkey46 @electricLily13 @ninetaleslove @scenicwindow @JamilaBrownPsyD @ShareenBirgesBASSCounGDYMH@Auditormadness9 @Busranurr @charmingbeauty55 @dancersoul @FranklyMaple @GodsBabyGirl1981 @grassup @gymnast9460 @Hope3729 @ingeniousfriend59 @tryingmybest7 @Lovelylady18 @ninetaleslove @phia7292 @phia7293 @red85 @dopey @GodsBabyGirl1981 @LePapillon @sgtdavis33 @GusteeMoon123 @EncouragingSteps @DanaMH @BrooklynM @Avaboo @navyOcean3488 @BlueEast @Cparsons816 @kizzyaaliyah @Feepersane @k87 @PlumBeechwood7549 @bubblyFaith17 @parisliangbts @beanie @answers @ryha3274 @sunnyApricot6027 @Gtalker8845 @Solivagant2609 @Parisaegyo @Soulflyer, @Leahninhi @easywest5007 @azuladragon34 @Moana22 @ItsReganingRain @Kay @Pakhi!!123 @k87 @Clarisse29 @ConnectOn @Colourfultiger @niceCLEMEMTINE1415 @ShawnMendesGoals @Albatrosinthesky @k87 @Wittie96 @Aathmika @ngsuling1986 @Bubbles120 @Tiger222 @Webehejdjfj @crazycountry210 @Stephen @JellyBean299 @Erato @niceDaisy36 @c9frexs @adventurousPal4301 @Cexe @somewhathappy @1funredhead @SophieKate547 @blueDog2773 @Allieeee1121 @ELLE @lyricalPillow74 @CraigyP @lyricalpillow74

To Person:
I know you miss your ex right now, but she is in a committed relationship with me. I applauded your ability to go after who you want, but at the sake of trying to break a loving relationship. I was hurt when you keep trying to push boundaries on our relationship, which you were no longer a part of. There is a lack of respect there. You don't know me so what makes you think she is better with you. The relationship isn't with you anymore, you had your time with her, please don't be selfish. Please if it didn't work out for you, then you are missing out on someone else who is for you. I feel like I never got a good chance with her, because all of my focus has been on you. And for that I am sorry to myself and to you and to her. Because she tells me every time she misses the me she met. To my self because I went back into depression and anxiety over this, to her because she was never in a relationship with me because I was so distracted. I can't imagine the pain she has been going through. And to you, because of my failings, I gave you false hope that there could have been something there between you two, but I learned she was just upset with me. I understand that you lost someone you cared about and loved, I hope you are able to find that person one day that. Truly loves and accepts you for who you are, I hope we both do. I had one person, her, but idk if I'll be able to make this work after everything I've done to her. And for that I am so most terribly sorry.
Dear J,
Forgiveness. We've even discussed this recently. You asked me to forgive you and I didn't hesitate, even though we both know I am not a forgiving person.
Twenty-two years of reasons to not forgive you. Pain and heartache seemed to be our theme. All masked by our unwillingness to be honest with each other.
I'm as much to blame as you. We were both reckless with each other's hearts and so much alike when it came down to how we handled those unwanted emotions. We're stubborn, you and I. Or we were.
Youth wasted on the young and wisdom wasted on the old.
I don't regret any of it. It took every bad decision to get to here and I think we are finally in a good place, although a very different place than either of us could have imagined back then.
Friends.
Not that silly Merriam-Webster definition, but a deeply rooted, souls connected type of friendship. A love that is much stronger than physical attraction or common hobbies. A piece of each other even if very small.
I forgive you for everything. And, I forgive me, too.
Cheers to that cosmic joke of bad timing turning out as one of our greatest gifts.
Always,
Anna