Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Have a very strong crush on my coworker, like I never liked anyone else more than I do her. I've gotten really close to her over the past 2 years. Thi

User Profile: LifeIsAHoolaHoop
LifeIsAHoolaHoop October 26th, 2019

I couldn't paste in here, so I pased in the title haha. Thanks for any advice.

6
User Profile: kitkat34567
kitkat34567 October 26th, 2019

@LifeIsAHoolaHoop they say if its been more then 4 months then its love most likely have you told her how you feel ?

User Profile: LifeIsAHoolaHoop
LifeIsAHoolaHoop OP October 26th, 2019

@kitkat34567 no I haven't told her but I feel like I make it obvious I like her and she shows me signs she likes me too I think. But she's engaged. My friends told me not to make a move, that she needs to make the move. But im thinking shes too scared to break off her engagment even if she were to like me more than her fiance.

User Profile: kitkat34567
kitkat34567 October 26th, 2019

@LifeIsAHoolaHoop maybe its best to move on then

User Profile: LifeIsAHoolaHoop
LifeIsAHoolaHoop OP October 26th, 2019

@kitkat34567 if you're saying its love, how do you move on from love? I guess if I knew she's truly happy I would be ok with it

User Profile: kitkat34567
kitkat34567 October 26th, 2019

@LifeIsAHoolaHoop Well i think it just takes time but if she is enganged i wouldn't act on those feelings

User Profile: ivoryCamp2081
ivoryCamp2081 October 28th, 2019

@LifeIsAHoolaHoop I agree with KitKat even if there is something there, a. You don

load more
load more
load more
load more