Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One quality I look for in a friend is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 2nd, 2018

One quality I look for in a friend is.....

232
User Profile: WantMyLifeBack25
WantMyLifeBack25 February 3rd, 2018

Be there for me, someone I can trust and hang out together every once in a while.

User Profile: Larissa09
Larissa09 February 3rd, 2018

Someone who has a spiritual outlook on life and who believes that all our struggles have meaning and sense. Someone who can inspire me, who practices gratitude and forgiveness and who, with his life, testifies that the human spirit has the power to rise above all difficulties, no matter how grave.This I would call a true friend to my soul.

User Profile: sociableKitten5555
sociableKitten5555 February 3rd, 2018

Someone funny, loyal, and accepting

User Profile: sociableKitten5555
sociableKitten5555 February 3rd, 2018

Someone who doesn't leve my side no matter what

User Profile: mathimatician
mathimatician February 3rd, 2018

Love science

User Profile: CuriousWolf13
CuriousWolf13 February 3rd, 2018

To treat me as there equal and if I do something for them I can count on them to do the same for me. Maybe a little interest in history

User Profile: Jiminiebun
Jiminiebun February 3rd, 2018

Someone I can have a heart to heart conversation with from time to time.

User Profile: hmabeus0831
hmabeus0831 February 3rd, 2018

One quality I look for in a friend is trust. I want to be able to have faith in them and be able to talk to them when I am in need of someone to talk to about my problems.

User Profile: Light84127
Light84127 February 3rd, 2018

@Laura

Someone that can be there when I need them the most. I want them to be kind, funny, and nice.

User Profile: Ravenangel12
Ravenangel12 February 3rd, 2018

Some one who truly cares, honest, accepting

1 reply
User Profile: SarahSG88
SarahSG88 February 4th, 2018

@Ravenangel12 Thats wonderful. Accepting is the keyword I guess.

load more