One quality I look for in a friend is.....
someone who won
@parispeach Hmm...sounds like you have had some tough experiences.
Loyalty
At the very heart of it? Someone I can trust. You can't build a friendship without it!
@brilliantPeace1123 You seem to value trust a lot. Amazing!
Honesty
Loyalty
someone you can be yourself with and who makes you laugh
@DepressedGurl14 Thats such a simple yet meaningful funda
@DepressedGurl14
😊🤗
I want a friend who is actually supportive, understandable and kind... Someone who enjoys talking to me
Able to see past my happy mask and love me in my light and darkness.
@teleah70 Thats quite deep. Yeah, we all wear masks...I hope you find such genuine friends where you can totally be urself.
honesty
sincerity. Someone who can cherish and treat another person sincerely, even if he/she is mean in the speech or expresses themselves a bit differently i am fine with it because that's how i love and cherish every bond i could have.
And that's also how i got hurt...i just wish people cherish me as much as i do for them...
No more invisible rulers and stupid social standards, no more fake smiling, no more moving on because i have no more worth for them anymore.