Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One quality I look for in a friend is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 2nd, 2018

One quality I look for in a friend is.....

232
User Profile: shineforever2505
shineforever2505 February 4th, 2018

Straightforward, because it hurts when they ignore when they are upset with me and makes me confused because i dont know the reason for weeks

User Profile: autumnrain22
autumnrain22 February 4th, 2018

Someone who is trustworthy, open-minded, has a good sense of humor, and is willing to try to be there for me as I would be there for them.​​​​​​

User Profile: CrayolaMoon909
CrayolaMoon909 February 4th, 2018

Someone who is understanding and accepting of my highs and lows.

User Profile: pluckyFarm5111
pluckyFarm5111 February 4th, 2018

Honesty

User Profile: generousFarm7915
generousFarm7915 February 4th, 2018

He or she should be a good human being that's all :)

User Profile: transparentscene101
transparentscene101 February 4th, 2018

Someone who can make me feel like I'm a good person

User Profile: Melissanonymous
Melissanonymous February 4th, 2018

Someone who is selfless in many of their actions. A person who is thoughtful enough to think about more than just themselves.

User Profile: oliveJet3354
oliveJet3354 February 4th, 2018

Honesty if you cannot or will not tell the truth why would anyone want to talk to you.

User Profile: neonCake7702
neonCake7702 February 4th, 2018

Perseverance and a good sense of humour!

User Profile: Lonesomebird05
Lonesomebird05 February 4th, 2018

Kindness