Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One quality I look for in a friend is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 2nd, 2018

One quality I look for in a friend is.....

232
User Profile: Lilmama929825
Lilmama929825 February 5th, 2018

Someone who is as silly as me:) and non judgmental:)

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 February 5th, 2018

Reliable, loyal, and has time to actually hang out

User Profile: honestCup6891
honestCup6891 February 5th, 2018

the capacity for empathy

User Profile: philosophicalKitten3837
philosophicalKitten3837 February 5th, 2018

Loyalty

User Profile: daisyrose18
daisyrose18 February 5th, 2018

@Laura

Someone that won't judge me

User Profile: MinTvT
MinTvT February 5th, 2018

Honestly.

User Profile: Snowflake50
Snowflake50 February 5th, 2018

Someone who listen and not gossip

User Profile: RadZad
RadZad February 5th, 2018

Integrity. If you have that, all else falls into place...love, life, joy, happy work and fun, etc.

User Profile: PurposeDesigned
PurposeDesigned February 5th, 2018

Honesty

User Profile: discreetBanana3119
discreetBanana3119 February 5th, 2018

I like friends who are outgoing, treat me the same in most all settings, and remember most of the personal things Ive shared! More mature spirits. :)

2 replies
User Profile: Bunnylover123
Bunnylover123 February 5th, 2018

@discreetBanana3119

loyalty

2 replies
User Profile: MarcellusTorres
MarcellusTorres February 5th, 2018

@Bunnylover123 That's what I said.

2 replies
User Profile: Bunnylover123
Bunnylover123 February 9th, 2018

@MarcellusTorres NICE

1 reply
User Profile: MarcellusTorres
MarcellusTorres February 10th, 2018

@Bunnylover123 How are u doing?

load more
load more
load more
load more