Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One quality I look for in a friend is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 2nd, 2018

One quality I look for in a friend is.....

232
User Profile: peachTown8156
peachTown8156 February 5th, 2018

Most important is to be non judgmental, but also open minded, and trustworthy. Someone who shares the same sense of humor with me.

User Profile: hollowman84
hollowman84 February 5th, 2018

it doesn't matter. i basically have no friends anymore. im so alone. people who used to be friends got to have what i want-- they got happily married and moved on with life while i am left all alone and will be alone forever i will never have anyone I SERIOUSLY WANT TO BE DELETED FROM EXISTENCE RIGHT NOW

User Profile: dbitcoinkrazzy
dbitcoinkrazzy February 5th, 2018

Loyalty

User Profile: placidPrune6008
placidPrune6008 February 5th, 2018

Humor. Postive outlook is a must to balance my eyore type personality!

User Profile: sunrisesomeday
sunrisesomeday February 5th, 2018

Compassion and love. Especially surrounding my experience with depression because it greatly impacts my life. And a willingness to have a conversation about deeper topics.

User Profile: ShadlokVance
ShadlokVance February 5th, 2018

Loyalty and trustworthiness

User Profile: Nopeace
Nopeace February 5th, 2018

Loyalty, the few supposed good friends I've had ended stabbing me in the back. Honesty, your no friend if you lie to me or keep things from me. Non judgemental, if your my friend you don't judge me, you accept me. I'm to the point I can't make any good friends because I don't trust anyone. Which really sucks, because I want a good friend I can hang out with or confide in. I'd rather have no friends than get betrayed yet again.

User Profile: emmetbrickowski
emmetbrickowski February 5th, 2018

Honesty

User Profile: Ayuni
Ayuni February 5th, 2018

Kindness

User Profile: gardeniascout27
gardeniascout27 February 5th, 2018

Loyalty. Being there for me and being completely open and honest. The ones who haven't been loyal are gone now and I can't say I'm too upset about it. Loyalty and honesty are the most valuable traits in a person.