Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One quality I look for in a friend is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 2nd, 2018

One quality I look for in a friend is.....

232
User Profile: TransAm85
TransAm85 February 5th, 2018

Honest but also funny! My best friends disappeared after we grew up and the partying got old. Sometimes I wish I was 20 again, but not in this generation.

User Profile: decisiveLand3621
decisiveLand3621 February 5th, 2018

Integrity. A friend with integrity is friend for life, they won't act any way to fit in or stand out, they will always be true to righteousness and truth. It won't depend on what day, what conflict arises, they will stay true to you, but most importantly to themselves.

User Profile: lavenderPenguin1007
lavenderPenguin1007 February 5th, 2018

Loyalty and honesty. Which seems to be very hard to find. Just regular laid back person not a lot of extra...

User Profile: Justlovewickedly
Justlovewickedly February 6th, 2018

A willingness to understand. Just that safe place where you sometimes stumble to try and say what you want and where someone then is to catch u and talk to you until its clear what it is u mean

User Profile: Hewett50
Hewett50 February 6th, 2018

Not to be two-faced... Don't say one thing then act the opposite.

2 replies
User Profile: KatLis123
KatLis123 February 18th, 2018

@Hewett50

A friend isnt the one who buys you nice things, takes you places or spends time with you anytime it suits them. Sometimes you can meet the person who comes across friendly on the surface (sort of wearing a sheep costume) to lure you in. But on the other hand they may just be someone who wears a personality of the wolf - finding your weakest spot and treating you like a prey when its easiest to catch and take advantage of. Especially its dangerous when you arent aware of the signs. If the person hides their face behind the mask they dont reveal the true them inside and out, until you are forced to figure for yourself. If the person claims to be your friend in spite of all that, it's best to walk away and not look back. Apologies for sounding straightforward and maybe a bit harsh. Everything I speak is from my own experience. Its the reality that we cannot escape. I appreciate you reading my messages.

User Profile: KatLis123
KatLis123 February 18th, 2018

@Hewett50

i agree with what you said and just elaborated on that point.

load more
User Profile: resourcefulbear6750
resourcefulbear6750 February 6th, 2018

loyalty

User Profile: ladypetal
ladypetal February 6th, 2018

kindness

User Profile: ladypetal
ladypetal February 6th, 2018

kindness

User Profile: lovelybeca
lovelybeca February 16th, 2018

Be helpful.

User Profile: intellectualCake2979
intellectualCake2979 February 18th, 2018

Loyalty is a quality I value in a friend!

1 reply
User Profile: Havingfuninthesnow
Havingfuninthesnow February 19th, 2018

@intellectualCake2979

Loyalty is a quality I value in a friend! That is really big to me right now and I need more friends that have this.

load more