Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One quality I look for in a friend is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 2nd, 2018

One quality I look for in a friend is.....

232
User Profile: LadyInSilence
LadyInSilence February 18th, 2018

I

User Profile: KatLis123
KatLis123 February 18th, 2018

To be there by your side everytime you need them regardless of the time, place and circumstances.

User Profile: Havingfuninthesnow
Havingfuninthesnow February 19th, 2018

@KatLis123

Totally agree with you. I need more friends like that.

User Profile: KatLis123
KatLis123 February 19th, 2018

@DanaMH

I am sure you can have a friend like that! :) You deserve to! Right. Besides, we can be friends too! What do you say?

User Profile: Havingfuninthesnow
Havingfuninthesnow February 19th, 2018

@KatLis123

That would be awesome. They are giving me my listener account back in 2 weeks so we can start chatting then. That would be awesome to be friends. Thanks

User Profile: KatLis123
KatLis123 February 19th, 2018

@DanaMH

Sure that would be nice! <3

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 February 19th, 2018

Reliable. . . I need more friend whose there when I need them.

User Profile: Havingfuninthesnow
Havingfuninthesnow February 19th, 2018

@Rebekahwriter13

That is so true. Reliable. . . I need more friend whose there when I need them also. Seems like my friends think they have a 1 sided relationship and don't care about me but think I should be there for them.

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 February 19th, 2018

@DanaMH

Most of my friends have kids and use them as the biggest excuse.

They claim they want more adult time, but will not take it, when they do all they do is talk about their kids.

User Profile: Havingfuninthesnow
Havingfuninthesnow February 20th, 2018

@Rebekahwriter13

Well that isn't my problem. I wouldn't be talking about SH not kids during girl time.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: RecoveringFlower
RecoveringFlower February 19th, 2018

A good understanding person. They need to be able to understand that dealing with depression and social anxiety is extremely hard and takes understanding of it

User Profile: Larsila
Larsila March 4th, 2018

As been said many times before in here, loyalty, of course

But one other thing, empathy. I want a friend who actually cares about my wellbeing.
I have this one friend and lately I'm not too sure anymore whether she actually cares about me as a person.

User Profile: mathimatician
mathimatician March 10th, 2018

To be open-minded

User Profile: humorousBeing8966
humorousBeing8966 March 11th, 2018

One that isn't assuming of what I think and feel or decided what kind of person I am through other people's words

One that isn't possessive and shows off that I have trusted her by revealing things that I have confided in her about or telling others my habits.

One that would place equal effort into building trust in the friendship without expecting favors in return.

User Profile: lovingthegrl
lovingthegrl March 17th, 2018

Loyalty. Someone who will be part of my life.

User Profile: lavenderPenguin1007
lavenderPenguin1007 March 22nd, 2018

Loyalty n positivity

User Profile: helenzhang19
helenzhang19 April 6th, 2018

Definitely honesty