Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One quality I look for in a friend is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 2nd, 2018

One quality I look for in a friend is.....

232
User Profile: Jinxie
Jinxie February 2nd, 2018

A good sense of humor. wink

User Profile: cheesbal
cheesbal February 2nd, 2018

Someone who I can share laughs with without feeling awkward in any way 💕

User Profile: orangeblossom0720
orangeblossom0720 February 2nd, 2018

Someone genuine and not two-faced.

User Profile: Mcmaster929
Mcmaster929 February 2nd, 2018

Honesty and loyalty

User Profile: iris23
iris23 February 2nd, 2018

Loyalty.

User Profile: UnspecialSnowflake
UnspecialSnowflake February 3rd, 2018

Honestly, empathy and loyalty.

User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock February 3rd, 2018

Loyalty

User Profile: affableDrum1889
affableDrum1889 February 3rd, 2018

Honesty.

User Profile: Depressed2004
Depressed2004 February 3rd, 2018

Someone who can listen to me Listener

User Profile: Crazy1300
Crazy1300 February 3rd, 2018

Loyalty and open mindedness