Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One quality I look for in a friend is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 2nd, 2018

One quality I look for in a friend is.....

232
User Profile: alyp143
alyp143 February 3rd, 2018

Reliable.

User Profile: Kororo
Kororo February 3rd, 2018

Somebody who will stick with me

User Profile: artsprettycool4
artsprettycool4 February 3rd, 2018

someone who's kind and will accept me for who I am, and someone that I can connect easily with

User Profile: brightcoconut13777
brightcoconut13777 February 3rd, 2018

Someone makes me feel special

User Profile: easyCake6479
easyCake6479 February 3rd, 2018

Friendship is special to me. People think their my friends and we are nice enough with each other, but idk if I ever think we are friends. I like being close with people, and not stepping on their toes in my opinion, friends are like family, they should be good people you genuinely care about.

User Profile: llychee
llychee February 3rd, 2018

someone who would go out of their way for me, just like I would for them. Too bad thats almost impossible because most people dont care as much as I do.

User Profile: crimsonVase5163
crimsonVase5163 February 3rd, 2018

I search for kindness and light-heartedness, I like being around people that don't despise crazy good fun...

User Profile: CautiousUniorn373
CautiousUniorn373 February 3rd, 2018

Someone who makes me laugh and feel less awkward. Also someone who really cares and WANTS to talk to me, text me every night. I miss the feeling of being wanted.

User Profile: CandidSomething
CandidSomething February 3rd, 2018

Talkative with me and balancing to each other. Warm!

User Profile: Mclarkyy
Mclarkyy February 3rd, 2018

Transparency . No secrets, nothing fake

1 reply
February 3rd, 2018

@Mclarkyy

same!

load more