Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One quality I look for in a friend is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 2nd, 2018

One quality I look for in a friend is.....

232
User Profile: MarcusAJohnson
MarcusAJohnson February 3rd, 2018

That they genuinely care about my wellbeing

User Profile: BlueAirBall
BlueAirBall February 3rd, 2018

Understanding.

User Profile: BigCountry1970
BigCountry1970 February 3rd, 2018

Honesty is the 1st thing I look for

User Profile: limegreenField6500
limegreenField6500 February 3rd, 2018

Understanding

User Profile: Tammroses408
Tammroses408 February 3rd, 2018

I look for friendlyness. I want them to be kind and caring

User Profile: sincereWillow427
sincereWillow427 February 3rd, 2018

Companionship. If I could just be in the presence of someone and feel completely at ease it would be perfect.

1 reply
User Profile: lovingthegrl
lovingthegrl February 3rd, 2018

@sincereWillow427 I really love that idea, I can tell you appreciate intimacy. Feel free to message me.

load more
User Profile: purpleWest8143
purpleWest8143 February 3rd, 2018

Compassion

User Profile: plumField5702
plumField5702 February 3rd, 2018

Someone who can relate to my favorites things in the world.

User Profile: StarJourney
StarJourney February 3rd, 2018

@Laura

Can you please remove "feminismiscancer666"'s comment and acount please?
I thought I'd seen a report option before on the website but I couldn't find it.

Thank you Laura

User Profile: lovingthegrl
lovingthegrl February 3rd, 2018

Texting me regularly and including me in their life the way I want to include them.