Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

She broke up with me, my best friend broke up with me?

User Profile: ChiaNyx
ChiaNyx April 29th, 2019

Up until today I have this friend who completely understood a lot of hardships I went through because me and that friend both had degenerative disabilities. She was literally the only friend who understood what it was like to have a disability but sometimes or most times not very apparent. The Catalyst for our friendship breaking up is hard to do with me being a direct person wish I had have always been in she not being Direct. I'm not laughing with her eyes Festival I didn't know she was going to be there but I was excited to see her since it has been a while. However last time I saw her she walks better than me she was stronger than me and this time I saw her in a wheelchair. I had been in a wheelchair for months prior and where we were uneven grassy Plains so I offered to push her because I thought that was the best way to protect my friends from toppling, and she agreed to let me. However, apparently she was very uncomfortable with the fact of me pushing her but she never told me until the next day through text message. I apologize and informed her that if there is something wrong to understand I will need her to tell me what's wrong and not good at reading people's minds or interpreting, so if I'm doing something wrong I need you to tell me. She told me that she can't do that not our friendship can no longer work out. And yes I thought it was over 3 years of friendship gone. So currently I'm angry and sad and confused and I don't know what to do.

1
User Profile: Summershy
Summershy April 29th, 2019

@ChiaNyx That's hard when you are there for someone and spend lots of time together only to turn around and they want nothing to do with you like that. Did you try asking why she doesn't want to be friends with you? If she is walking better than you are and showing off them that's an issue of hers.