Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is one quality you look for in a friend?

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe November 27th, 2016

What is one quality you look for in a friend?

~ Honesty. - Even though the truth can hurt, I'd like to have a friend who doesn't keep things from me.

Blossom xx

205
December 5th, 2016

A friend who won't laugh with the people who are mocking me.

2 replies
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP December 5th, 2016

@WhiteBearClub

Awh Bear. I'm so sorry to hear people are mocking you!! Having a friend to stick up for you is a wonderful feeling. *huggle* I hope you're having a lovely day, stay strong Hun. heart

1 reply
December 5th, 2016

@blossombreathe Yes, and maybe I'll find a friend like that in the future... Have a wonderful day! Hugs <3

load more
load more
December 5th, 2016

The qualities I look for in a friend are honesty, empathy, loyalty, trustworthy, non-judgmental, dependable, calls me out on my shit lol.

User Profile: jr50
jr50 December 5th, 2016

Someone who can listen as well as I feel comfortable talking with, I guess that's why I am a loner, none of my "friends " are there for me, that's why I live 7 cups, people on here that I have never meet, or even heard their voice are more compassionate then my friends

4 replies
December 5th, 2016

@jr50 I know that feeling. But we still have 7cups! And that's really great, too. Have a nice day, hugs!

1 reply
User Profile: jr50
jr50 December 5th, 2016

@WhiteBearClub. AWW thank you, hugs , hope you have an awesome day!

load more
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP December 5th, 2016

@jr50

Awh, sorry to hear that jr!! There are some wonderful people in the world, it's just the case of finding them. I've had some horrible friends in my past but now I'm happy that I've got some good friends who I can rely on. *huggle* heart

1 reply
User Profile: jr50
jr50 December 5th, 2016

@blossombreathe. Hugs, that is wonderful, maybe one day I will find someone who REALLY wants to be my friend,

load more
load more
User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain December 5th, 2016

Similar values to my own.

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP December 5th, 2016

Good thought, having similar interests allows you to connect more!!

@CoinFountain

load more
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 December 5th, 2016

One quality that is a must-have for me in a friendship is HONESTY. ~ Platy

2 replies
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP December 6th, 2016

@cyanPlatypus6370

Having a friend who is honest is very important, even if the truth can hurt sometimes. I've had fake friends before and it wasn't a nice feeling when I found out. frown

1 reply
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 December 6th, 2016

@blossombreathe

Right. Speak the truth in love. Honesty is always the best policy.... etc etc

load more
load more
User Profile: Reboot85
Reboot85 December 5th, 2016

I look for someone who understands my heart and cares for me deeply

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP December 6th, 2016

@Reboot85

Awh, that's a very good point reboot. Friends should love you and care for you! smiley

load more
User Profile: amicableAcres4971
amicableAcres4971 December 5th, 2016

Reciprocity. I put a lot of weight on the little kindnesses...nothing high-maintenance, but an email or text goes a long way if something is going on. I try to do this as a friend and am really grateful when it is returned.

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP December 6th, 2016

@amicableAcres4971

Having a text from your friend asking how you are makes you feel wanted and happy. A very good point acres. smiley

load more
User Profile: Shadowhunter56
Shadowhunter56 December 5th, 2016

The most important quality of a best friend to me is they have to make me laugh because when I'm sad when I don't feel good I jessy want to laugh whoever can make me laugh is my friend most of the time😁😀☺👭👫

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP December 6th, 2016

@Shadowhunter56

Yes, a lovely quality in a friend is humour. Being able to laugh about things together and not be serious all of the time is a wonderful feeling. smiley

load more
December 5th, 2016

Someone who will love me unconditionally ..never judge MeV..someone I can trust ..someone I can rely on ..someone who loves as hard as I do

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP December 6th, 2016

@Sweethoneybee

Having a loving friend is amazing. To know that somebody is there for you and accepts who you are as a person is very important. Thank you for sharing some qualities you would look for in a friend!

load more
User Profile: liesloth
liesloth December 5th, 2016

I need someone who I feel comfortable having serious conversations with. If they aren't mature enough for that, I personally will struggle to be close to them.

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP December 6th, 2016

@liesloth

A very important point there, sloth. Being able to talk to your friend about anything will benefit both people in many different ways. Listening is a key point of a friendship, also acceptance. Thank you for contributing to this discussion! laugh

load more