Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is one quality you look for in a friend?

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe November 27th, 2016

What is one quality you look for in a friend?

~ Honesty. - Even though the truth can hurt, I'd like to have a friend who doesn't keep things from me.

Blossom xx

205
User Profile: Slumber
Slumber December 5th, 2016

Trying not to echo what everyone else said (although I agree completely), so how about having a conscience?

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP December 6th, 2016

@Slumber

Yes, having a knowledge of right and wrong is a good quality to look for in a friend. You don't want to be getting involved in doing bad things! Amazing point Slumber. laugh

load more
User Profile: JohnJohn85
JohnJohn85 December 5th, 2016

Mutual Respect

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP December 6th, 2016

@JohnJohn85

Good point John. Respecting each other keeps us from having arguments and allows both people in a friendship to become closer to each other. smiley

load more
User Profile: PhenomenalAJ
PhenomenalAJ December 5th, 2016

honesty

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe OP December 6th, 2016

@PhenomenalAJ

Even though the truth hurts, honesty is a really good quality for a friend to have. Knowing that nothing is being kept from you is very reassuring. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! laugh

load more
User Profile: came2believe
came2believe December 5th, 2016

Emapthy. Not so much for me but if I see them practice empathy and compassion for others I find myself drawn to that person. I like to go out to eat with someone I have just met. If they are kind, empathetic, and compassionate to the waiter/waitress and don't have an attitude that they are there to serve them and make them happy or are indifferent to their feelings I tend to be more open to becoming friends with them.

User Profile: klimt
klimt December 5th, 2016

being open minded

User Profile: lightpink324
lightpink324 December 5th, 2016

To me, the support we give to each other is the most important, and what I look for in a friend:)

December 5th, 2016

Honesty....so simple, yet so hard for many

User Profile: Shadeshack
Shadeshack December 5th, 2016

Openness, share how you're feeling

User Profile: Jane7043
Jane7043 December 6th, 2016

Intelligence and loyalty.

User Profile: MiryanPT
MiryanPT December 6th, 2016

Honesty.