I dont fit in anywhere
Its so hard to be myself. No where I go people can relate. I cannot relate to anyone in my country or friend. Friends think I'm weird because I just have bright ideas. I dont feel like expressing due to getting sidelined a lot.
@bestOak2379
I'm sorry to hear you don't in, your feelings are valid.
There are people who are going to accept you and be their for you. Sometimes we are unique and have unusual tastes. We have to try harder to find people who relate to us.
Keep going.. Good luck 🌲
@bestOak2379
Sometimes, the people in our lives do not know what a gift we are. Have you been into the community chats rooms. I am sure that you will make friends here.

@bestOak2379
You are not weird.
You are you.
Why follow the crowd!
Use your bright ideas, and shine .
Don't ever let anyone hold you back or make you feel less.
It's your creativity that makes you stand apart not weirdness 💚

@bestOak2379
A real surprise is most people do not fit in.
Look around many examples of those who get into an interest and hobby because their "friends" are doing it. So many keep the ideas or opinions to themselves in case others disagree. In time we do find our people that are more similar or express thought like our own. so many shut themselves down to fit in. it is worse in my opinion to not be ourselves.