I've broke up with my girlfriend and we're friends now
Hi everyone I hope you're safe
4 days ago I've broke up with my girlfriend we had a 2 years relationship and we were a great couple we had problems but we always communicated about them, most of the time I hurt her and I don't want too it's my first relationship and I tried my best to never make the same mistakes over and over again.
4 days ago she got overwhelmed by every problem that happened and she said we're better off as friends, obviously I still love her and its hard for me to be with her but I don't want to lose her so I agreed to it.
I'm trying to become a better person and prove to her that I deserve another chance, but it hurts me when I think that she's not with me I don't know if I should get over her or keep fighting for her while she doesn't want to be my girlfriend.
I feel stressed and frustrated it's so hard to be with her and hide my love for her.
@Kordyzk Breaking up must be difficult after two years together. You truly care for her and want to work through things. What do you think are some ways you can improve yourself?
Sorry I disappeared, Me and her talked abut everything and we're working on fixing everything together
But to answer your question I can definitely improve by treating every mistake I make individually take it slow and don't feel bad about how much mistakes you've made. My girlfriend always says that she's staying because she can see that I'm trying to be a better person and it doesn't matter how many times I've made a mistake what matters is that I care and I show my work and never repeat my mistakes.