Just need to vent about my online relationship (I know online relationships can be dangerous and stuff so please don’t talk about that)
my boyfriend is genderfluid, They use He/They/Her pronouns (he feels iffy about She/Her but she likes them And he prefers the term boyfriend rn from my knowledge)
I feel my boyfriend doesn’t love me, he barely talks to me, could be cause school is starting but still.. he lives in Canada while I live in the USA, my boyfriend will never tell me what’s wrong and when he does it’s vague. We have been dating for 2 whole years and he used to tell me everything but since around last year he’s barely told me anything. When I ask him what’s wrong he’ll say nothing but I’ll say “lier” cause he does the same thing, then he’ll say “…” I’ll then say they don’t have to tell me and she will apologize which makes me feel *** cause I feel like I did something wrong. Then she put on their private story on *** “I just wrote a lot to ____” and I said “dang, what’d you write?” Cause I was curious and he said “oh she asked about my day so I ranted about it to her”. My boyfriend met this girl last MONTH at school. Yet they’re ranting to her. My boyfriend says she sees this girl as an older sister.. not sure if I’m being over dramatic or over sensitive about this but it genuinely scares me and makes me feel upset:/
'older sister' yeah right.. if you havent already you should just send him a text where u tell everything u feel about them, how theyve been treating you and stuff liek rhat, and if he still doesnt care then just leave them. I know its hard and you dont want to but in reality its the best way, and if you dont want to leave them, then dont, just be there until u basically hust hurt yoirself to the point that you'll leave, i know its not the best oltuon but sometimes it works and its the 'easiest' but if u ever need to talk more you can msgs me!!
@Icywow,
trust your intuition. If your intuition tells you something is off, it likely is.