Mom visits Luna on Tuesdays messes up my entire schedule if weather is bad on Wednesdays
I'm a little grumpy at my sister at the moment because she has 'clients" come on Wednesdays it means Mom has to visit her on Tuesdays which means I can't get a lift from my Dad on Wednesdays to my work like I could if Mom was visiting Luna on Wednesdays.
So if its "bad weather"/slippery conditions out for Wednesday - I either a)walk to work b)not go in at all this week (slippery conditions) or c)be dropped off at the church about 10:30am on Thursday on the way back from grocery shopping.
C also causes problems because even though Dad will drop me OFF at the church but knowing him he will NOT want to pick me up so I will still have to walk home from church.
Yes we DO have taxis and Ubers here. But 1)I never order a taxi before 2)Ubers are expensive and 3)I don't have a smartphone. Or to put it simply my Dad IS those for me but only one way trips.
Last week on Thursday I went to work for the first time since pre-Christmas and I didn't get home until almost noon. For that week I kind of blame it on me having to collect the Christmas Envelopes from the pews and then have to count them.
I also on a Wednesday or Friday when I go in I normally am leaving work because I'm finished by 10:30am so by the time Dad's dropping me off on Thursday morning. So I'm worried if I have to go in again this week on a Thursday I will once again be late getting home.
And there's also the fact Dad will only be willing to drop me off NOT pick me up from the church unless we arrange it so he could pick me up and take me to Taco Bell.
And also this causes an additional problem of me being able to get Taco Bell on Thursdays if I wanted to do it. I don't want to have to make an "extra trip in the car" to get them but if I have to be dropped off at the church on Thursday I will have to have an "extra trip in the car" just to get Taco Bell
(Also last week because I had to be dropped off, ALL the groceries had to be brought in by Dad because I wasn't avaible to help and Mom was in the bathroom)
I just want to have just ONE week in January where I could go in on my regular day (Wednesday) and I can have Thursdays be NORMAL - go grocery shopping and go STRAIGHT HOME!