Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I have to change my bad behaviors or I will lose the loml

User Profile: cicada331
cicada331 September 16th, 2022

I have realized that my reactions to small things in my relationship have harmed my partner. I do not want to this toxic person, I want to be everything he deserves again.

1
User Profile: toughTiger6481
toughTiger6481 September 16th, 2022

I understand as i have been in your place.

I found it was underlying things that irritated me and if came out as me finding issues with even the smallest item and the bitterness and toxic reactions grow fast like mold. I had to do a lot of self reflection on my own issues and found many of the items (his) i really was bothered by i had not told him etc ......

we still are day by day and i have not let go of all but i feel better finding a source..... it is very very hard to overcome the situation of nit picking and such.